Love or In Love?

*** Y/N's POV***

I looked around as the door of the restaurant chimed. Who would be stupid to come out with this weather? .. Well, besides me of course.

I finally found you.

I saw Jin and my eyes grew big. His face was bruised and had a cut on his lips.

I immediately stood up and rushed to him.

What the hell happened? I panicked as I checked on him.

He smirked and brushed my hands off his face.

I am ok. No big deal. He said. Let's go home. Weather is still not good. Amy, everyone can pack up and leave. Please don't open in the next days until the storm has passed. Just bring home all the food and share with everyone.

I raised my eyebrows. Why is he instructing Amy to do that?

Yes sir. We will clean up ang close. Thank you. Amy bowed and glanced at me.

I looked at Jin, confused with what was happening.

Aigoo. I forgot to mention. This is our cafe. Yoongi and I sort of bought it and also placed your name in the title.  He casually said as he scratched his head. Hehe. Guess I forgot to mention that.

I wanted to punch Jin for not sharing thia information with me but seeing him with a bruised face made me think twice.

Kim Seokjin. What the fuck happened? I asked, tugging on his arms.

Yoongi happened. I don't wanna talk about it. Let's just head home, please. He pleaded.

I was staring at him, trying to hold back my tears. How could Yoongi do this? Has he lost his mind?

I was so angry at this point. He didn't have the right to hurt him.

I don't want to go home. Not with him there. I pouted.

You have no choice. Let's go, Y/N. Jin said sternly as he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the door.

I have not seen Jin this mad. He has never used my name that way. I gulped and just went out with him.

************************

The car ride was pretty quiet. Jin was driving carefully as the rain was quite hard.

I couldn't help but stare at his face. His chin was a mix of purple and red while his plump lips were extra plump with swelling and a cut.

He didn't look at me during the car ride. It was as if I was not even there as we drove home.

As he parked the car, we sat there in silence. No one trying to even remove our seatbelts.

We sat there in silence. Just quiet and not even looking at each other.

So... I said, as I tried to break the tension.

Jin looked at me. His eyes were welling up.

Y/N. He whispered.

I don't know. I don't want to do this but..

He stopped. I could see him groping for words. His breathing was also changing which made me worry for bit.

I felt fear in anticipating what he was about to say next.

Yoongi loves you so much. I don't want to see him getting hurt. It breaks me to see him like this.

He whispered, not even looking at me.

I sat there just looking at him.

How about what I feel? How about me getting hurt? I asked, quietly.

I know you love him too. And I think its about time that we grow apart from each other. Show Yoongi the love that he deserves and that you can give. Show him that you love him. Only HIM.

Is Jin breaking up with me as a best friend?

*************************