Accidental Confession

Everyone was looking a Yoongi. You could see it on his face that he knew he screwed up.

He broke the silence and said What are you looking at? She's my teammate. Do you want me to shout, That's my boy?

Everyone suddenly bursted into laughter.

Let's eat. I am tired. Kookie groaned as everyone headed to the table.

******************

***Jungkook's POV***

Well that was a close one. I whispered to Jimin and Tae.

They both nodded.

We decided to watch how the seating arrangement would play out. We really wanted to confirm our speculations that there was really something between Yoongi Hyung and Y/N.

True enough, as Y/N sat down, Jin sat down on the left side and Yoongi sat on her right.

We were really trying to observe what was going on and we ended up being disappointed with the situation but not woth the food.

Jin and Yoongi prepared great meals and after some time we were all full.

We all helped in cleaning up and after we were done, we all went back to our rooms.

I decided to go into Jimin's and Tae's room.

So, do we have a plan? What do we do? I asled as I locked the door.

Plan for what? What do we want to happen? Jimin asked.

I don't know too. I laughed.

I just hope that things would work out well, for everyone. Tae whispered. I don't want any of the Hyungs getting hurt.

Honestly Tae, Someone will get hurt. We just dont know who it will be. Jimin casually said.

We were all silent. We gotta figure out how to keep things cool with everyone because for sure, things might heat up pretty quickly.

I just don't understand why they would hide it from us. Tae whined.

Well, I think its too early to tell. Maybe Y/N is still unsure of Hyung. I said.

We all know that Yoongi wasn't exactly built as the boyfriend material. He does have certain moods wherein you might feel neglected or cold. But he also has a soft side.

Whereas Jin is very passionate with his relationships. May it be with us, his family, girls or just basically anyone around him.

They are opposites but at the end of the day, they are both great guys.

Let's just see how it plays out and help them as well throughout. I said to the two.

*****************

***Yoongi's POV***

I was taking a shower wishing that Y/N was here with me.

This is more difficult that I expected. Our actions were very restricted and I couldn't be myself around her.

I let the hot shower run through my body as I was engrossed in my thoughts.

I don't know how long I can hide this but I was willing to make adjustments for our relationship.

I stepped out of the shower and dressed up. I wanted to use all the feelings I had right now and try to convert the energy into music.

I got out of the bathroom and saw the Y/N was laying on the bed, sleeping.