Christmas ☃️

***Y/N' POV***

I woke up with a horrible headache.  Hangover is real. My back also was hurting and my legs felt wobbly.

Christmas Eve was great.

Dinner was perfect. Auntie and Yoongi did awesome with all of the food. I swear, everyone was literally under food coma after.

Everyone exchanged gifts. Eunwoo was probably the happiest as everyone literally had presents for him. Although he smirked at Namjoon for getting him a microscope. Hobi and his family even brought him presents, it was so cute since Eunwoo was pretty much crushing on Jiwoo.

Flashback

We all gathered in the living room where  Jin's dad was handing around presents. Honestly, the tree looked perfect and it was filled with so much presents, you couldn't even see the floor.

Hey. I got you something. Yoongi whispered, as he sat beside me. It's in my room, I'll hand it to you later.

I smiled. Thanks. I got you something too. It's probably in that big pile there.  I laughed.

Yoongi and I just started chatting when I suddenly felt chilly.

Hey here. He said, as he handed me his jacket.

Thanks. I replied.

Everyone was so busy chatting and opening up presents. You can pretty much hear Eunwoo's scream and gasps as he opened his.

Wow Jungkookie-hyung got me a skateboard. He exclaimed.

With hot cocoa, eggnog and wine, we all celebrated the holiday. Who would have expected a very big celebration. We may not be all blood related, but it was great having everyone around as one big family.

Everyone gathered around the fireplace, exchanging stories, horrific stories happening in the dorm or when we were all younger.

Remember the time that Jin and Yoongi went fishing and ended up tipping the boat since their lines caught each other? Hobi narrated.

Oh. I can't forget the time that Jin snuck into our house and got stuck in the gutter. He could have just knocked, I would have let him in. My mom said, laughing with Jin' s parents.

I looked at Jin, his ears were red, as he laughed.

The list of stories went on for hours and together with multiple wine bottles.

Of course, what would Christmas be without Karaoke.

We sat in the entertainment room, while we had drinks.

Come with me if you want to live. I heard someone whisper in my ear.

I turned around and saw Yoongi smirking.

I looked around and it seems like everyone was busy so I stood up and followed Yoongi.

As we stepped out of the room, he directed me to the garden area at the back of the house.

We sat by the swing and he handed me an ice cream bar.

I smiled. He got me my favorite.

I've got something for you. He said as he handed me a small box.

Wow. Thank you. I said.

Merry Christmas, Y/N. He said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. Well, aren't you gonna open it?