Roommate

Jin woke me up as we got home. I felt tired.

We walked into the dorm and I was stunned to see it clean and decorated.

The boys were busy fixing food in the kitchen while the others were finishing up some decorations.

I saw a big Welcome Home sign. I couldn't help but smile. I was so touched.

Why aren't you guys at practice? I asked.

It's our off day. We cannot possibly work knowing that you would be here alone. Hobi said, as his smiled. He was really the hope of the group.

Jin carried my bags to the room while I sat on the sofa. My body was still a bit weak but seeing all of them made me gain some more strength. I love these boys like my own. They have brought so much joy and happiness to my life.

By the way, we cooked for you. Jimin said. Well, Yoongi hyung did. Laughing.

And, we have another surprise for you. Tae said, excitedly.

He held his hands out, asking me to stand and we all walked towards the rooms.

He opened Namjoon's room and I saw that it was clean and, well almost empty. When I looked around, all of my things were there. The little side chair had the big bear, the nightstand had my books and my lamp.

My eyes widened. Welcome to your room Y/N.

What? Why? I asked, confused.

Well, the doctor said you would need to relax for the next days. We know that you can't do that with Jin hanging around you all the time. Jungkook joked.

I nodded in agreement causing Jin to look at me and pouting.

Besides, we know that you need your privacy. Jin winked and looked at me. No need to act secretive. Everyone knows.

I felt my face turn red. Thanks guys. You really are the greatest.

We know. Now, let's eat. Kookie said as he ran back to the kitchen.

We all proceeded to the dining area. I saw Yoongi placing the dishes on the table. It looked like a feast. He was also too cute as he wore an apron while fixing up the meal.

He looked up and gave a smile as he gestured towards the chair, asking me to sit down. He held out his hand and let me sit, squeezing it gently as he sat down beside me.

Yoongi was pretty quiet during dinner. He kept on lookong over at me and checking if I wanted anything else. I am good. I whispered in his ear, giving his thigh a squeeze. Don't worry too much.

The boys were planning to go on a trip on their next month. They wanted to unwind since they will be touring soon. September is coming to an end. They only had 3 more months before they started their tour. They were invited for a New Year Special in the US. It would be the start of their World Tour after that.

I was not sure if I would be joining them in their tour but I would really love to. I could actually go with them not as their chef but as a friend. I still had tons of friends in the US. But, it would be a topic for a different day. Right now, my main focus was to regain strength and of course, spend more time with Yoongi.

I helped cleared the table when one by one, the maknaes started to take stuff off my hands.

No no no. Let me take that. Jimin said as he took the plates.

Everytime I tried to get something to bring to the kitchen, there is always a hand that grabs things away from me.

You can do this at a different time. Now, we want you to march back to your room and rest. Namjoon said as he tried to balance the dishes on his hands.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him becauae I feared he would drop something. As he set the dishes in the sink, they were all safe and sound by the way, he hit one of the pans and it dropped on the floor, breaking the handle.

I knew it! I screamed, laughing. I was waiting for something to break.

He looked at me stunned. Well, you seem all better suddenly. He laughed as he threw the pan out.

I went back to my room. It was so good to say, I had my own room. I did feel tired but I wanted take a quick shower before I headed to bed.

I opened the door and heard soft music playing, the room smelled like vanilla and lavender which was very calming. I went it and tried to follow the music.

Yoongi was in the bathroom drawing a bath. He scattered rose petals in the tub and was checking on the water temperature.

Hey sweetie. I said as I approached him. He stood up and walked towards me. He looked so hot as he stared into my eyes. He held is hands out and I reached it to take them then he pulled me in closer to him.

I missed you. He whispered.

He engulfed me in a hug and he snaked his hands to my waist. We stood still for a minute. I just wanted to savor this moment. The feeling of having him this close to me.

One of my favorite songs played in the background. He moved away from me for a bit, May I have this dance? He asked as he held one of his hands out.

We started slow dancing. I know it may seem weird to dance in a bathroom but I didn't care. All I cared about was this moment. All I cared about was this feeling. All I care about was him.

*******************

***Yoongi's POV***

I held her so tight as we swayed to the music. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted this moment to last longer.

She rested her head at the crook of my neck. I knew she could hear my heartbeat. I knew she could feel that it is beating for her.

I kissed her forehead as I closed my eyes. I just wanted to be near her. I wanted to feel her breath against my skin. I wanted her hands to intertwine with mine. I juat wanted her.

As the song ended, we separated from each other. She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss.

I missed you more sweetie. She said as her lips approached mine. I wanted to grab her and feel her body against mine but I knew that she was still weak. I held onto her as we kissed. I could feel her frail body get close to mine. She lost so much weight over the past week. I want to make sure that she gets back to her old self and strength.

I led her to the bath and we cuddled in the tub. She rested her head on my chest as I hugged her. We were listening to the music and just laying there.

This is nice. I thought. I have never shown this side to anyone but her. I knew she was different. I knew she was worth all this. I knew that I love her.

After a few minutes, I noticed that she was dozing off. I tapped her to wake her up Let's go to bed. I said.

We dressed up. Hey, your things are here. She said, as she noticed the my clothes were in the closet.

Yeah. I'm your new roommate. I winked.

She smiled. I longed for that smile. I still had the image of her laying on the floor with blood. I hated remembering that. But, that smile, it makes the memories go away.

We laid on the bed. She laid flat on her back while I laid down, facing her.

Goodnight Yoongi. She whispered as her eyes closed.

Goodnight Y/N. I love you.