-18-

-hannah-

I stare into his eyes and his breath is as heavy as mine. His handsome, loving face is gripped in my hands while his rest on my hips, the warmth of them seeping into my sweatpants and I desire to feel them on my bare skin. I look down at his mouth, not ready to stop kissing him, soaring in a state of ecstasy I've never experienced.

So I kiss him again, tilting my head like he did and moving my lips along his, the sensation undeniably euphoric. My tongue naturally craves to join, lightly dragging on his bottom lip and he whines, the sound surprisingly exciting me. My stomach swirls as I yearn to hear it again, so I push my tongue further before it meets his; so soft and sensitive against mine.

Now I whine at the contact, overwhelmed before he leans into me, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip and past my teeth into my mouth. He slowly strokes over the tip of my tongue and I gasp, the feeling incredible before his taste takes over, the flavor light but strangely delicious. My breath picks up, making me light headed and I jerk away before dropping my head.

"Sorry," he says breathily, grabbing my elbows to help distance us. "I pushed too far."

"No," I grip the collar of his shirt as I breathe and look up at him, a smile taking over. "I know you're not trying to take anything from me. I just need a moment to process."

"Okay," he obliges before I drop my head to his shoulder, finding comfort and safety in this body.

I run my hand along the base of his neck to the back, loving the warmth of his skin before I travel up and into his hair. My fingers play with the strands, dry from the bleaching, while I also rub his scalp where his roots are soft and his head relaxes into mine. I realize I love the feeling, like our two beings are connecting and finding solace in one another.

"Hannah," he says huskily, the tone making my tummy flip and I don't quite understand why. "We should go, its after six."

I lift my head and look at him, seeing desire in his eyes, but it doesn't scare me. It isn't forceful or hostile, just innocent acquiesced desire. Just a young man who fancies a young woman and it makes me yearn for him deeply in return.

"Just a little longer," I amaze myself by saying and slam my lips to his.

I catch him off guard and he falls backwards, my mouth following his. He laughs against my lips and I feel even higher, astounded at this glorious intimacy I never knew was possible. I giggle too and lean away, staring down at him and find him so beautiful. His cyan eyes glow with sheer delight as his hair falls from his face, exposing just how handsome he really is.

His eyes become soft and his smile turns to a smirk before his hand slides under my ear, gently pulling my lips back to his. I let him, gratefully, feeling my mind cloud over once his plush lips press to mine. My brain focuses on nothing but his mouth, the way it feels and moves against mine before I want more and lightly request by touching my tongue to his lip.

A breath releases from his mouth into mine as his jaw lowers, the warmth of his mouth taking over my cheeks and my tongue dives across his. His head lifts to meet me as he moans and rolls his tongue around mine. My stomach swirls intensely, shocking me as a small whine catches in the back of my throat.

I kiss him harder, sliding my body up his before he rolls us. My head lands cradled in his hands as his tongue overpowers mine, making me whine again. He pulls away for a breath, kissing the side of my mouth before he readjusts, releasing grunt in my ear and my eyes fly open.

Suddenly I feel his weight over me, like a palette of bricks on my chest and I can't breathe. His hips move between mine and feel panic set it as I try to focus on the layers between us. I feel my mind beginning to fade, the black coming for me and try to direct to my current reality.