-20-

-hannah-

I clutch the cushion of the passenger seat as Tannar zooms down the street to her house. The tire hits a bump and I grab the handle on the door, trying to keep from tossing about. She bops her head to Panic! At The Disco as I contemplate asking how far away she lives.

But she turns sharply at a corner that leads into a residential area, slowly down only slightly as she follows the curved road speckled with houses. They get bigger and bigger as we head in deeper and the road climbs upwards. The road wides up and houses become fewer and replaced by gates instead before she pulls up to one.

She enters in a code to open the gate and we travel down a long driveway until we arrive at her three story mansion. I gawk at her house, although not unknown to money myself, I have rarely visited such lavish homes. They are lovely homes, but in my experience, all the people inside are sad and lonely.

She takes me to her massive bedroom, fit with a master bathroom and walk-in closet with an island in the middle. My jaw drops as I look around and drop my bag to her king sized bed. She goes to her closet and begins sifting through her shirts as I join her in the doorway.

"What did you bring to wear?" She asks me and I look down at my current outfit; jeans and my purple hoodie. "What? You didn't plan a gig outfit?"

"No," I scoff and shake my head. "This is all really new to me, Tannar," I add shyly.

"That's okay!" She chirps and rushes out past me to my bag, "What did you bring? What are we working with here?"

I chew my lip as she pulls out my clothes; lifting an item in the air to examine it and adding to one of two piles. Her mouth stays almost permanently twisted up as she empties my bag. Finally she pulls out Mikey's Green Day shirt and smirks, looking at me knowingly.

"What?"

"You should wear this?"

"I wore it last time. I was going to wear it to bed tonight," I tell her.

"No," she shakes her head and tosses it at me, "put it on and take off your pants, I have an idea.

I swallow and eye her, watching her go into the closet before I quickly remove my jumper and try to get my shirt on before she returns. Unfortunately, I fail and she comes back, freezing as her eyes take in my torso. I turn my back to her and slide the shirt down, embarrassed she has to see me this way.

Her hand lands on my shoulder, "I won't tell anyone."

I turn to look into her eyes and find her being genuine and I nod. She steps back to give me space and slowly lifts a plaid mini skirt, my mouth turning into a grimace.

"That better be for Calum," I say and she laughs.

"C'mon, it matches the shirt perfectly!"

"Yes, but this is small, Tannar," I grab it and hold it up to my legs.

"Its cute," she chimes.

"It's revealing," I frown at her.

"It's longer than you think," she counters me, "Please just try it on."

"Fine," I give in and step out of my pants.

I slide it up my legs and secure it with the zipper and sigh when it covers three-fourths of my upper leg. Tannar beams triumphantly at me before she hops to the bathroom and calls me in.

"Sit," she points to the stool at the vanity and I reluctantly oblige before I notice myself in the mirror.

I stare at my form, usually avoiding to do so anymore and become shocked at the changes that have overcome my body. My skin and features are pale, always have been, but my body is slender with gentle curves around my hips and waist. Luckily my white arms go unmark today but they hang in a lanky fashion from my boney shoulders that connect to my small chest.