-50-

-mikey-

She's so fucking beautiful, Mikey thinks as he watches Hannah sleep, her lips still look like they're smiling as she rests on the pillow in his bed. She fell asleep quickly in his arms, the events of today and multiple intimacies draining her. But his heart is troubled; returning her back home tomorrow making him restless and anxious.

He knows nothing will change the deep affection and attraction he has for her, but it twists his stomach to think of the abuse she may suffer before she is safe in his arms again. He stares at the bruise on her arm, still struggling with the thought that her body deserves to just be left alone and wonders if he is tainting her further. But as his eyes travel over her still naked body, nuzzled deep in his sheets, he pictures her face of delight as she exhaled her pleasure against his lips.

He repeats his conversation with Calum, reassuring him he isn't doing anything wrong as long he isn't taking advantage and he is doing it with the intention of growing their relationship. He wants nothing than to be so close to her that their souls could blend together. And every time he gets wrapped up in her limbs, he realizes he loves her more than he thought he ever could, each time surprising him that he could love someone this much.

A sigh releases from his lungs and he lays down, watching her face as her chest fills and expels the breath he feels on his cheeks. She is unmoved, completely still in her respite state and it makes him so relieved after the incident at Ashton's the other night, realizing that has never happened here. She has always been so peaceful and relaxed in her sleep whilst in his bed; her safe place.

He scoots closer to her, pressing his legs against hers, just to feel her warmth and presence before she stirs. She hums lightly, the sounds making him smile before her lashes begin to flutter. He freezes, feeling terrible he may have woke her from the rest she desperately needs, before her eyes lazily open.

"Sorry, go back to sleep," he whispers, caressing her cheek with his knuckles.

She smiles and moves into him, pressing her naked body to his as he wraps her in his arms. She nuzzles under his neck as he rubs her back, relaxing at the smooth texture in his palm as his body relaxes too. He kisses her hair and sinks into his pillow, keeping her as close as he can while he can before he wakes up and has to give her away.