-23-

-hannah-

"Mikey," I whisper as his thumb caressing over my cheek and I slowly open my eyes. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure too, believe me," he chuckles softly.

"I've never felt like this before," I giggle breathily, "I feel so good."

"Orgasm high," he smirks and I feel so grateful before his words really sink in, realizing that was my first.

I feel amazing and its all because of him. My eyes roam his face, taking in this wonderful and handsome man before I get to his lips. I lean forward and kiss them, knowing I want to make him feel the same way.

I kiss him hungrily as I drag my hands down his chest, going down until I feel his pants under his shirt. I tug his shirt up and begin opening his pants button when his breath catches.

"Hannah," he breaths against my lips as I pinch his zipper, feeling his want on the other side.

"I want to," I say as I pull away to look at him, "I want to make you feel the same way."

"You don't have to just because I did," he states.

"I want to," I reassure him and unzip his zipper. "If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to, Hannah. But your not in my debt or anything."

"I know," I smile at him and kiss his lips as I rub my hand over his pants and he moans. "I want to."

"Okay," he breaths against my lips and nods.

I slide off his lap and sit on my ankle next to him as he pulls his pants down his hips, exposing himself to me. My breathing stops as I take it in, feeling overwhelmed as I realize I have no idea what I'm doing and I might not give him the same conclusion he gave me. But I want to so bad, so I have to try.

I lean into him and beginning kissing him, his fingers tangling up in my hair as my hand moves over his leg. A breath releases my lungs as I take him in my hand, feeling him get firmer just from my touch. I pull away from him as I move my hand slowly, but my chest begins to tighten and my breath hitches.

My lashes flutter desperately as my vision begins to tunnel in, making it darker and I can't see. I stop and place my hand on his leg while I drop my head to his shoulder, trying to breath and stop this assault on my brain. He releases a deep breath, deflating as he sinks into he sofa.

"You don't have to do this, Hannah," he whispers, rubbing my arm and back.

"No I want to," I nod, before I look at him. "Maybe help me," I suggest, "show me."

My chest heaves as I wait for his reply, his eyes searching mine. I can see the longing, the deep want, in his cyan eyes, but I know respect and compassion keep him hesitant. So I lean in and kiss him, letting him know I mean it.

"Show me how you like it," I beg against his lips and his breath whooshes out.

I bite his lip and he moans, his head tilting back as his hand slides over his body to mine. I move my lips to his neck, kissing and lightly sucking on the delicate tissue as he moans again. A whimper runs up my throat at the noise as his hand takes mine, moving it to the middle of his legs before he stops.

"Hannah, stop," Mikey says quietly, bringing his head forward and I look at him, "Your hand is shaking."

I look at my hand cupped in his, trembling and I pull it back, realizing my breath in irregular too. My eyes dart to his as he pulls his pants up and I feel like I can't breath. I blink repeatedly trying to stay present and ward off the attack I feel coming.