-36-

-mikey-

It's cold the next morning as Mikey walks to school early to work on his table for Ashton; almost done even. He looks down Willow as he passes by, the street looking so normal but he knows its not. His heart hopes Hannah got deep and restful sleep.

He stayed on the phone for too long listening to her slow and gentle breath, but also just to monitor that she was safe.

He is ecstatic to have her be with him for the next couple of days. His arms already itching to wrap around her and help her fall asleep. His lips itching to connect to hers and her warm delicate skin. Any bruise in sight, he will give healing kisses too.

Mostly, he just wants to be with her. Seeing her happy smile and hear that delightful laugh. But he'd be lying if he didn't admit he wanted to be twisted up in her too. God he wanted to make her cheeks flush and breathe heavily against his neck. To hear the little noises and moans that sound deep in her throat; just the thought makes him throb for her.

But he truly just wants her in his arms. He wants her safe. Always safe. And safe is with him.

Mikey pushes the tenon of the table leg into the mortise of the table top, the wood glue oozing out. He licks his finger before wiping at the glue, first removing the extra then smoothing out the rest for a decent seal. He cleans his fingers off on the canvas cloth counter top when he looks up to find Hannah watching him.

"How long have you been watching me?" He teases, narrowing his eyes at her with a smirk.

"Long enough," she sighs before she bites her lip and walks over to him with a matching smirk.

Mikey immediately notices her hair, the sections at the temples twisted and pinned back. He thinks she looks like an angel, fit with her halo and all. He tucks a small piece of hair behind her ear before she push to her toes and kisses him, grabbing at his face. Her kiss is determined; her mouth claiming his before their tongues meet and he grabs at her hips.

Her breath increases, the warm air on his cheeks along with the sound, making his spine tingle. His stomach flips when she pushes her tongue deep into his mouth and he moans softly, the taste of her always so delicious on his tongue. He grabs at her ass as he presses her into him and she whines, his heart rate heavily increasing.

He steps her back into he bench, pressing his hips, and arousal, into her and she sighs against his mouth. His hands run up her hips, slipping under her jumper and caressing her tender sides. She wines and pulls on his hair, causing him to moan softly.

She pulls away, placing her hands on his shoulders before they stare at each other, laughing at their heavy breath.

"Sorry," she huffs, "I'm really excited to be with you tonight."

"Oh," Mikey says, shocked by her forwardness, but fuck it turns him on more.

She bites her lip and her cheeks flush as she looks at him through her lashes, his stiffy throbbing for her even more. But he steps back, giving them space to collect their breath and calm down. She grabs his hand and pulls him back next to her so she can hug him.

His arms wrap around her and he drops his face into her hair, breathing in her wonderful shampoo scent. She snuggles against his heart as he rubs her back and sinks one hand into her hair, massaging her scalp. A contented moan rolls up her throat and he chuckles, thinking she is so adorable.

"You're so cute," he coos to her, kissing her head.

"Really?" She drops her head back, resting her chin over his heart.

"Mhmm," he smiles at her, looking at the different colors in her eyes.

"I think you're pretty cute too," she grins before he kisses her forehead. "Sorry for distracting you, I'll let you get back to work. I can leave if I need to."