-24-

-hannah-

I wake up to the click of a door before the sounds of two different breathing patterns take over my ears. My eyes flutter up and the view of Mikey's unshaved jaw fills my vision. I lay on the crook of his shoulder with my arm around his chest and his hand draped loosely over my elbow. I snuggle into him more and he moans happily before rolling to his side to pull me into his chest.

"G'day," he whispers into my hair before kissing it.

"G'day," I whisper back, feeling the happiest and safest I've ever felt in my life.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"The best I have in my whole life," I tell him honestly.

"Me too," he squeezes me tight.

We lay there in the stillness of the morning, rubbing each others backs before Ashton grumbles down the stairs and we look at him, his face twisted up. Calum groans and sits up too, squinting before we all head to the kitchen and Ashton feeds us cereal. I offer to wash all the bowls as they talk about the gig and the party when Tannar and Luke stumble in.

"G'day," Calum smirks at them and Tannar pinches his cheek before helping herself to the cereal, Luke smacking her ass as she hops away. "Everyone have a good night?"

"I slept like a baby," Ashton says, stretching his long muscular arms behind his back.

"Same," Calum smiles.

"I'm gonna need a nap or two today," Luke smirks, winking at Tannar.

"I guess we'll have to spend all day in bed," Tannar pouts playfully and all the guys laugh as I turn around in awe, stunned by their forwardness and unashamed desire for each other.

"Sorry," Tannar blushes at me and I just smile before she grabs my arm, "Wait shoot. Are you supposed to come to my house? I forgot you got the whole weekend."

"Nah," Mikey waves his hand, "We're gonna spend the day together. And not doing homework."

"Well, actually I have some chemistry homework," I say, biting my lip.

"Wait, you're in chemistry too?" Calum asks, his face scrunching up in a grimace.

"Uh-huh," I nod as I lean on the counter.

"Two science classes? Why?" He shakes his head.

"So I can graduate a year earlier and get a scholarship."

"Isn't your dad like really rich?" Luke asks, "Why do you need a scholarship?"

"So he can't find me," I confess and the whole room goes silent.

"Hannah," Tannar grabs my hand as Mikey comes around the island.

"It's okay," I shake my head, wanting the conversation to end even though it just started. "I have a plan. I'm okay."

"You're welcome here anytime," Ashton says. "Really."

"Really," Tannar nods her head at Ashton's offer.

"Thank you, guys," I say before dropping my head, feeling overwhelmed and Mikey rubs my shoulders.

"Do you want to get going?" Mikey asks, "Grab some coffee maybe?"

"Sure," I look at him and smile, letting him know I am truly okay.

"Don't forget your bag is in my car," Tannar reminds me as we begin to leave out of the kitchen.

"Thanks, I'll give you your skirt back on Monday, is that okay?"

"No take it off right now," Tannar sticks out her tongue and I giggle before Mikey and I leave the house.