-25-

-Mikey-

A smile stays on Mikey's face the whole way to the Art Store as Hannah sings along to every song in his playlist, including his own bands music. He feels honored as some of the lyrics he wrote himself flows off her lips, her voice beautiful and a perfect harmony to his. He especially enjoys her pretending to be Calum and strumming a bass while he shreds his air guitar on the steering wheel.

He slams his hand on the tiller when she purses her lips and slightly frowns as she bops her head back and further, imitating Calum before smiling wide like he does when he hops around on stage. She giggles at his laughter before leaning over to kiss his cheek. He slows to a stop at a red light and she grabs his cheek, turning his face to hers so she can kiss his lips. Butterflies take over his stomach and he leans on the middle console to kiss her back, greatly enjoying her fervor.

The car behind honks and they jump away from each other, laughing as Mikey pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. He practically climbs over the middle console to grab her and cover her mouth with his, wanting to keep things slow but willing to steal a moment here and there. She leans back into him, kissing him harder before her fingers begin to tug on his hair.

"C'mon," he says breathily and pulls away, his lips red and her cheeks flushed. "Let's go get your stuff."

"Okay," she giggles and get out of the car, joining hands before they enter the store.

Hannah grabs a hand basket and begins to fill it, leading Mikey up the isles as she collects canvas paper, multiple sizes of brushes, canvas tape, six different pallets, and then she stops before a wall of acrylic paint.

"What colors should I get?" She asks, running her fingers over a lavender purple that makes her smile.

"What do you want to paint?" He asks back, sliding his hands over her waist as he rests his chin on the top of her head.

"I don't know," she sighs.

He kisses her hair and then stares at all the different colors on the wall, humming a song stuck in his head. She steps away from him and grabs a collection of purples with a hot pink. She freezes before grabbing a pack of basics and then another set of vibrants that contain highlighter pigments. She adds a small bottle of pouring medium and then heads to the cashier, who gives a friendly smile to her, before giving Hannah the total, "two, sixteen, thirty-five."

"Shit," Mikey's eyes go wide and Hannah giggles before pulling a VISA gift card from her wallet.

She takes her bags of supplies and they return to the car. They swing by Maccas for nuggies, Hannah buying with her gift card, before they drive back to Mikey's house while she feeds him dunked nuggets. He grabs her hand and holds it the whole way, his desire to taste her lips again fueling him to press harder on the gas.

===

"Mikey," Hannah giggles breathily in a way that makes Mikey's stomach flutter as they crash to his bed, the remaining food and art bags abandoned in the hallway.

"Yes, Babe?" He teases before he kisses her neck and her breath whooshes from her lips.

Her body rolls against his before she grabs at the zipper to his sweatshirt, pulling it down to push the jacket off his shoulders. She whines as she runs her small hands over his shoulders and arms, making his spine zing with delight. He sneaks his hand under her hoodie and caresses her soft delicate skin as he reattaches his lips to her neck.

"Mikey," she moans into his ear before he starts sucking. "Ah," she fists his hair before shaking her head and trying to move away, "Wait no. My dad," she says breathily and he stops and looks at her. "He'd be pissed," she explains and he nods.