-37-

-mikey-

"I can't believe him," Tannar shouts at the tv, throwing a balled up napkin at it as the guys enter in through the kitchen.

"She poured her heart out," Hannah frowns, making Mikey smile at her kind soul.

"I hate him," Tannar shakes her head. "I hope they get to the end and he chooses Jennifer and she turns him down. He doesn't deserve love!"

"Another wild episode of The Bachelor?" Luke asks with a chuckle as they approach the girls on the couch in the living room.

"I'm so angry with him. Why are guys so stupid?" Tannar shakes her head, making Hannah laugh.

"Hey now," Luke puts his hands up.

"Well you don't listen. We pour our hearts out to you and you always choose the slutty girl," she waves her hand at the tv.

"Who's 'you'?" Luke giggles, "I didn't do that."

He kisses Tannar on the temple and she smiles up at him, "I guess you listen," she rolls her eyes.

"You ready to go?" He asks her and she stands with a nod.

"Goodnight, Hannah," she turns around and embraces Hannah. Hannah's eyes are wide in shock before they close and she relaxes into her friend, the moment making Mikey happy and grateful.

"I'll catch you guys tomorrow," Calum says on his way out with Luke and Tannar, leaving Ashton, Mikey, and Hannah standing in the living room.

"Well I need to get to bed because I work in the morning and then I have classes. Goodnight, guys," Ashton smiles and heads up the stairs.

"Goodnight. And thanks for letting us stay," Hannah says before he reaches the first step.

"Anytime. You're welcome here anytime," he smiles gently at Hannah before adding, "This is a safe place."

Hannah nods as Mikey approaches her and Ashton climbs the stairs to the second level to go to bed. Mikey tucks her hair behind her ear and gives her a gentle kiss to the cheek. He had a great time with the guys, they were productive as well, but he was thinking about her and missing her the whole time.

They go into the spare room and Hannah begins to open her bag, pulling out her pajamas which causes Mikey to smile. She pulls out Mikey's large oversized band shirt he gave her to wear last weekend. He picks it up and holds it to his chest while giving her a stern look.

"Excuse me, this is mine," Mikey teases.

"And I'm wearing it tonight," she tries to take it, but he holds he out on the other side of his body.

"I didn't say you could wear it. Or take it for that matter!"

She just giggles and then puts a hand on her hip, "Well what am I supposed to wear then?"

Mikey smirks as he lifts a brow and looks her up and down. His intention is just to tease her, but his stomach flips at the thought of her being naked next to him under the sheets. Even just in her underwear; the thought immediately makes his pants tighter.

"Michael," she rolls her eyes and shoves him before she grabs a bag of toiletries, a smile and blush on her face.

"Fine," Mikey rolls his eyes back and hands her the shirt. "I guess I'll let you HAVE it."

"You're the best," she grins and kisses his cheek, leaving him wanting more.

He refrains though and grabs his backpack to get his toothbrush before turning to Hannah and guiding her to the bathroom. They brush their teeth and she releases her hair before brushing it out, Mikey watching mesmerized at the white strands run though the bristles. Once they've rinsed their teeth she looks at him, chewing her lip shyly.