-47-

-mikey-

"Okay, now I really need to shower," Hannah pants below him, looking so fucking gorgeous in her euphoric state in the daylight. Fuck, day sex is so sexy.

He just stares at her, mesmerized as her skin glows from the light layer of sweat. Her eyes are closed as she collects her breath, her beautiful mouth parted open to assisted, but he knows that under those lids are dark blue sapphire eyes from dilated pupils. He watched her the whole time, fascinated by her movements and facial expressions, which sometimes helped him but mostly just made it more arousing on his end. Her eyes locked to his several times though, helping bring his attention back to her and get him down from his peak. Its overwhelming thrilling in the best way possible.

Her eyes open, displaying the wide pupils and remaining dark blue of her iris he knew he would see, and she stares back at him. Every time her eyes dart around his face like this he always wonders what she is thinking. What is going through her head as she takes in his eyes and features, or when she caresses her fingertips over his lips?

"What are you thinking?" He decides to ask.

"How much I love you," she whispers, an immense amount of emotion thick in her voice. "How much I love everything about you."

He smiles at her words and she smiles back with a small laugh, her eyes watering, "I love you too, Hannah."

"I never thought this would happen to me. I never wanted it to," she admits, a tear falling down. "I'll never be able to explain how much it all means to me. Everything. Everything you've done."

Overwhelmed with happiness, her words touching him in a way he can't explain either, he lowers his head and kisses her cheek. He keeps his lips there, the feel of her soft skin heaven to him as he tenderly shows her the compassion he feels for her.  Her arms wrap around him and she pulls him closer to bury her face into his neck, their skin now tacky from the drying sweat.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she mumbles.

"Hannah, once I get you out of that house you are never going anywhere from me. I'll keep you safe forever," he promises and she begins to cry.

"I don't want him to take what we've shared," she sobs, clinging desperately to his naked body and his chest aches, his lungs frozen at her fearful confession.

"It won't change anything," he makes another promise that he means, even though it guts him.

"You'll still want me?" She chokes, squeezing him tighter and he nods, kissing her shoulder and neck.

"I promise."

===

"Let me know if you do need something though, okay?" Mikey says as he kisses Hannah on the head and leaves the bathroom, shutting the door behind him so she can shower.

Still parched from the hot sex only an hour ago, he goes to the kitchen for a glass of water, finding his mum as she takes chicken from the freezer. He watches her fill a large bowl with water and keeps it in the sink before adding the frozen chicken to it, repeatedly refilling his glass he continuously skulls.

"Michael," she turns to him as he gulps and freezes, hoping she doesn't ask him why he so damn thirsty, before she sighs and rubs her forehead.

"Mum, what is it?" He asks, placing his glass on the counter and stepping closer.

"Hannah," she gestures down the hall as her breath begins to increase, "I want you to tell me the truth." His eyes bounce between hers, before she sighs again, her eyes looking incredibly sad. "Is she safe at home?"