-45-

-hannah-

He looks at me often on the drive, his emotions ranging all over the place and I feel confused. Sometimes he looks sad, his brows pushing together. Other times he looks happy, like I'm the Christmas gift he asked Santa for. But he also gives me glances that makes my tummy flip, reminding me of last night when he watched me moan at his slow sensual love-making.

I feel that desire take over me again, wanting to connect with him in a way I never have with anyone else. But also needing that reassurance after he turned me down earlier. If hes not ready, I understand, and I will accept it. But I bite my lip and I feel determined to try, yearning to collide with him, body, mind, and even soul.

We enter into the house quietly, not to disturb his parents if they are asleep in their room on the other side of the living room and make our way to Mikey's room. He immediately turns on his fairy lights as I grab my bag to get my pajamas. I pull out my shirt he gifted to me and he turns to look at me as he sits on his bed, an adorable smile on his face.

Butterflies take over my stomach and I bite my lip, hoping I still make him feel the same way. I swallow down that insecurity and approach him, noticing a heavy breath drop his shoulders. My palms become sweaty, not wanting him to deny me again, but I brace myself just incase before he reaches out and grabs my hips.

His mouth connects to mine before my chest presses to his, his hand gripping my ass firmly and I realize how much I like it. Not forceful or domineering, but confident. I whine as I run my hands up his arms, his pale skin taut over the hidden muscles as he gives me a gentle squeeze and I run my hands up to his hair.

He deepens our kiss, tilting his head to fill my mouth completely with his soft plush tongue and his flavor gets me high. A moan rolls in his throat as I suck on his tongue and he leans back to lift my feet off the ground, so I climb into his lap. His hands instantly roam over my back and neck as he kisses me hungrily.

I huff into his mouth as my breath increases, his tongue flicking at mine and whine. He sighs before he bites my bottom lip and then moves this thick lips to my neck. I drop my head back before he cradles it in his big hand, tenderly sucking at my delicate skin. My heart pounds my chest as I throb for him, pulling away from his amazing mouth to lift my jumper over my head.

He assists, his hands always attentive and kind, before he brushes my fallen hair from my face and he kisses me with eagerness. His other hand caresses my exposed skin and I sink into it, grateful these hands have only ever shown me love and mercy. I reach down and grab his shirt, pulling it off his warm perfect body before I connect my skin to his and we both moan in delight.

I suck on thick bottom lip, making him whine as his hands twitch, traveling to my backside and I know he wants to grab at me. I want him to, too. I know he won't hurt me.

My body rolls into his, feeling his arousal between our jeans as I drop my mouth to his shoulder, sucking and tracing wet kisses over to his neck as I slide my hand down his arm to his hand on my ass. I suck hard on his neck as I squeeze his hand, giving him permission. A whimper jumps up his throat as his head drops back and his hesitant hand twitches. I squeeze it again I roll my hips into his and bite his neck.

"Ah," he releases before huffing, squeezing my ass tight and I moan as I kiss over his Adam apple that hums with pleasure.

"I want you," I moan, trailing my tongue up to his ear, "Please make love to me, Michael."

"I don,t—" he begins to whine but I put my fingers over his mouth.

"I may have stole some from Ashton," I grin as he stares at me.