-21-

-mikey-

"Fuck me!" Calum yells, making all the guys look up at him and follow his direction.

Mikey turns just as he snaps the case of his guitar and follows Calum's gaze. He sees Tannar with some girl, immediately struck by her enticing appearance before her white blonde hair takes over his mind and he locks eyes with his own girlfriend. His jaw drops in shock at how sexy she is, exposing more skin then he's ever seen before and finally displaying her beautiful body. Fuck it's amazing.

His body moves right to her, his stupid ass feet tripping off the stage in the process before he stands in front of her, unable to speak he is so blown away. He searches her, taking in all the striking but yet subtle differences, still finding his Hannah underneath it all. Her hair is twice its normal size, slimming her neck and face that is gently glowing. She wears his Green Day tee again, making his stomach flip before he truly takes in her wearing a damn mini skirt. Her legs are slender and a pale creamy color that flow down to her black low rise converse.

He looks back up at her, still speechless as her eyes begin to blink, unsure of how he feels. She begins to chew her lip and he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. She smiles and her cheeks flush a bright pink under the color placed on her cheeks; god he loves the color. He just smiles back before Calum comes up next to him and whistles.

"Fuck, H, you sure I can't call you Hannah Montana because that was quite a switch-a-roo on us," his eyes look her up and down before she swallows, stepping her legs closer together while wrapping her arm around her waist.

"Okay, okay," Mikey waves his hand and then grabs Hannah's, stepping between her and Calum, "go pack up, man."

"Yeah, yeah," Calum grumbles and heads back to the stage to help Luke and Ashton.

Mikey stares at Hannah, his eyes continually searching her; obsessed with all her skin showing and he longs to touch it.

"Are you going to say something?" Hannah asks quietly, "I have my clothes in Tannar's car so I can change."

Mikey immediately shakes his head, too briskly, and she pinches her lips together to keep from laughing, "No, you look, uh, h-, uh, se-, um, wow." He exhales and looks at her, embarrassed by his stammering.

She giggles and looks down, tucking her hair behind her ear and chewing her lip as she looks back at him, "You don't think its too much?"

"It's different," he starts and her face falls, "BUT," he grins, bringing a smile back to her lips, "I think you look amazing."

"Really?" She asks, her face still looking insecure.

"I mean I think you look amazing all the time, Hannah," he reassures, pulling her into him and her hands slide up his chest to his neck, making him want her so bad. She has no idea the control she holds with those small gentle hands. "I don't care how you wanna look, but I like this A LOT."

She giggles at his emphasis on the 'a lot' and he bends down to kiss her lightly, pulling away to look at the happiness on her face.

"I feel a little odd. To revealing," she twists up her mouth.

"For you it is," he chuckles with a nod.

"I'm just glad you like it," she gives him a small smile and relaxes.

"I do," he reassures again, before he admits, "Probably too much." She giggles and he pulls her into him again, this time pressing her body tight to his and she wraps her arms tighter around his neck. He kisses her cheek sweetly and them moves his lips to her ear, "I can't wait to be alone with you."