-56-

-hannah-

"K-O!" Calum shouts behind me as Mikey drives us all home, everyone ignoring Tannar and Luke still making out in the very back row.

"He was out for sure," I laugh, picturing the blood running out of Blake's nose after Ashton's second hit.

"I wanted to do more!" Ashton growls, full of energy and adrenaline. "Fucking scumbag."

"For sure," Calum nods, "I'm a little upset I held you back though, Mikey."

"It's okay, I saw Ashton's hand," he laughs.

"Yeah, but if anyone deserves revenge like that, its you Mate," Calum adds.

"What about Hannah!" Ashton gestures to me.

"Oh I wish I could put someone out like that," I turn around to look at Ashton, "But I'm too weak."

"No you aren't!" He furrows his brows at me, "You just need to know how to punch the shit out of someone."

I giggle, "You'll have to show me how."

"Okay!" He chirps and hangs off the seat, leaning on the back of Mikey's seat to grab my elbow, "Calum switch with her so I can teach her."

"What!" I laugh as Calum stands and puts his hand out, both of them attempting to help me.

Mikey laughs and spanks me as I climb between the front captain chairs and fall into the middle bench next to Ashton and Calum moves to the front passenger seat.

"Okay, first off, make a fist," Ashton instructs me.

"Okay," I follow, lifting up my fist.

"Oh, no," he shakes his head and grabs my hand, "You need to move your thumb." He moves my thumb from across my fingers to the side of my pointer, "If you have it across your fingers like that, you could break it or your radius."

"Okay," I nod.

"When you punch, you also want to twist your arm," he does a punch is slow motion for me, display how his hand twists from thumb up to top of hand up. "You want your knuckles horizontal, not vertical."

"Uh-huh," I copy his movement, just the motion making me feel powerful.

"You also want to do this to get more energy behind your fist with your shoulder," he says before he turns and punches the back of Mikey's chair.

"Eh, Man," Mikey yelps. "Some warning, please."

"Sorry, mate," Ashton giggles before he turns back to me, "You want all your energy in that one arm. "Wrap your arm like this around your ribs," he takes my non-punching arm and pulls it around my ribcage, "Now twist your arm and put all that power into your shoulder. It doesn't matter your size, it matters the energy you give into it. Obviously standing will help better, but I'll show you that at the rest break."

"Okay," I laugh, nodding.

"Okay, punch my palm," he instructs, lifting his hand for me.

I swallow and square up my shoulders as I wrap my arm around my ribs and punch his hand, which he grasps and I gawk at him. "Did you feel your abs contract?" I look at my hand on my ribs and shake my head, "I didn't think so. Harder, Hannah. Just picture Blakes face on my hand." I chuckle and try again, a loud smack ringing out from his palm and he smiles encouragingly at me, "There ya go."

"I think it will be easier if I'm standing," I laugh, "I need you to show me that stance."

"Yeah but you can still punch someone not on your feet," he tells me before he sits on the edge of the seat and leans back, his shoulder on the seat rest. "Say you were pinned down or on your back on the ground, all you need to do is arch your back or bridge your hips, this pushes your shoulders into the ground and swing while carrying your weight to the opposite side." He shows me again in slow motion. "Just make sure that energy is behind your shoulder."