-44-

-hannah-

"You guys look cozy," Tannar nudges me and lifts a brow after Mikey exits out the back door through the kitchen.

"Stop it," I blush, looking away from her.

"What happened last night? Did IT happen?" She inquires, a huge smile on her face. I don't say anything but my face betrays me, burning hot and she grabs my arm. "Oh my god! Tell me everything."

"Tannar," I laugh as I shake my head.

"Please kiss and tell on this once," she grins at me. "I'm just too happy. I need to know it was the best night of your life."

"Well it was," I say matter of fact. "There."

"I remember the first time with Luke, it was better than when I lost my virginity. It kinda felt like that, but more special or important."

"I understand," I mumble, wanting to open up to her, but one person is enough for now.

"It will get better too," she nods, "Its been a long time for him. I'm sure he'll get you there in the future."

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"An orgasm," she teases me by whispering the word.

"I know what 'get there' means," I chuckle at her, "But he did."

"Not him, YOU," she points at me.

"Yeah," I nod to her and she stares at me.

"How many times did you guys have sex?" She looks at me like I'm wild.

"Only twice," I giggle at her.

"Oh so the second time?"

"No," I shake my head. "Both."

"Wait," she puts a hand up and blinks at me, "you're telling me, he hasn't had sex in over a year and the first time you guys have sex he gives you an orgasm?"

I pull my shoulders up and stare at her, "It felt like the same thing that happens when he uses his hands."

Her jaw slowly drops as she stares at me, amazed before she huffs, "He's a fucking god. Luke is going to be so jealous. He failed like three times trying in the beginning."

"You can't tell Luke!" I grab her shoulder.

"We tell each other everything," she waves her hand.

"Tannar!"

"Oh stop, you think Mikey isn't bragging? Thats a big deal. It's really hard to do, Hannah."

"Really?" I ask and her eyes search my mine.

"You really were a virgin," she smiles endearingly at me and my stomach cramps, wanting to tell her the truth. But although my virginity was taken from me, I do still consider my first time with Michael. And I hope to lie well enough going forward so that he is the only one until I graduate. Then the only one forever. "Man," she continues shaking her head, "hopefully you guys never break up. Or you're in a world of hurt. Most guys don't give two shits to do the work to get us there. They only think with one head."

"Mikey doesn't seem to be like that," I say, realizing how true it is. All the times he's stopped me or been rational when I was literally in the middle of working him to a climax, proving his compassion for me has always outweighed the pleasure I bring to him. Such a contrast to the life I have lived and I am so thankful I found him. I love him so much.

"I wondered," Tannar smirks, "He's too caring. Plus that mixed with his insecurities, it makes since he would be a good lover."

"Insecurities?" I ask her.

"Yeah, Rachel," she scoffs and roll her eyes, "He's told you about her right?"

"Yes," I say, thinking what a coincidence this is.

"Yeah, trifling bitch," Tannar groans.

"Yeah, cheating on someone is terrible," I shake my head.

"Yeah, even though we don't know why she broke up with him because she gave so many excuses, and Mikey still being a guy, ya know," she sighs, "he was highly convinced it was because he wasn't good enough."

"What? That's terrible," I say before Tannar claps me on the knee.

"Her loss and your incredible gain," she winks, making me giggle.

"For many more reasons than that, Tannar," I add.

"Well of course," she shoves my shoulder.

"He's truly the most wonderful person I've ever met. I've never loved anyone besides him."

"Even though he is just a loving guy in general, I really don't think he's loved anyone the way he loves you either," she smiles at me.

"I don't think I can survive without him now," I admit to her.

"Don't say that," she shakes her head, "You can't rely on other people." She grabs my hand and squeezes it, "But I get it. Luke is my everything, too."

I smile at her, letting her last sentence marinate in my head and I realize how right she is. Mikey is my everything.

===

"You smell like weed," Tannar grimaces at Luke when he kisses her cheek.

"That's my fault," Ashton giggles, "I'm really excited about tomorrow. I needed to chill."

"Good thing we're staying at my house," Tannar stands, "Liz would throw a fit."

"Like Jack doesn't smoke?" Calum laughs.

"He isn't seventeen," Luke mocks his mother and everyone laughs.

"Yeah, good thing my mom is going to bed soon, or I'd get a scolding," Mikey playfully frowns as he comes over to me, putting his hand out to pull me up.

"Yeah, you've had enough of those today," I tease him.

"Ohhhh," Calum giggles, "What else did you get hounded on?"

Mikey looks at me and I bite my lip, realizing I just unintentionally set us up and I blush, knowing that at least two people in this room know about us, but do the others? Do I want to admit it in front of them? I feel anxious as Mikey laughs nervously.

"Well with my mum allowing Hannah to spend the night, she had to passively give the responsibility talk to us."

"She said one sentence," I roll my eyes, exposing Mikey and his over exaggeration.

"His mum is so berating," Calum shakes his head with a giggle.

"Whatever," Mikey dramatically shakes his head and turns to the door, "I'll see you guys tomorrow. G'Night."

"Night," I smile to everyone and follow him out the door so we can go back to his house.