-49-

-hannah-

"Love you," I kiss Mikey backstage, clinging to his neck as his hands grip tight on my body; our addiction to each other still strong.

A smile lingers on his face as I pull away and leave with Tannar, his eyes telling me he will find time for us to be alone and I really hope he does. I feel stupid, wanting him like I do, but I can't help to crave the closeness and obvious pleasure that happens with our bodies collide. Something I never thought I would want, something I never thought was possible. He has shown me it is and one of the greatest wonders of this world. And I'm so blessed to share it with him.

"Could you want him anymore?" Tannar pinches my butt and I yelp before I giggle, leaning onto her as I link our arms.

"Probably not," I admit, "I don't understand how three times hasn't been enough, but I still just want to be twisted up with him in his bed."

"Three times! Hannah!" Tannar pulls away to look at me shocked and I blush.

"Yeah," I bite my lip and slap my hand over my face.

"Getting your fill before your dad gets back huh?" She smirks at me.

"Maybe," I shrug before I sigh, "I just love the way he makes me feel."

"Yeah, orgasms are great," Tannar nods and I shove her shoulder.

"No, not just that. I just feel... complete. I feel like we are intertwined; our souls. I feel whole and like I have to survive and escape it all so I can be happy with him. I have purpose out of just surviving now."

"Then fight your ass off," she looks deep into my eyes, "and we'll help any way we can."

"Thank you," I say quietly and she gives me a smile before looking away, trying to defuse the emotion.

We wait near the stage as more and more people begin to show up, the crowd way larger than the last and I feel immense pride. These are my friends and I am so proud of them, especially Mikey who keeps working relentlessly to get their name out there. As I watch more people begin to fill the small venue I begin to feel emotional, excited to see their faces of shock and I already feel my heart exploding. Tannar grabs my arm, her excitement and pride glowing through as well and I feel so blessed to share this moment with them.

Ash comes out on stage, his stride slowing as he takes in the crowd that begins to roar before I see him gulp and settle behind the drum kit. His kick drum starts and the crowd gets louder, causing a massive smile to take over Ashton's face; his dimples deeper than I've ever seen them before. His sticks caress the cymbals, the signal for the rest of the guys and he turns to watch them arrive, no doubt anticipating their reactions like I am.

Mikey comes out first, smiling at Ash before his eyes widen and his mouth parts open while his eyes scan the all the people. I see nerves set in as he too gulps and his normal cool demeanor becomes reserved. He settles in front of me and plugs in his guitar before his eyes look at me and I nod, giving him a huge smile. His adorable front teeth peep out first and then he grins back, getting the confident he needs and begins playing a riff along with Ashton as Luke and Calum get wired in and recover themselves.

Their energy on stage is wild, higher than I've ever seen before. I beam up at Mikey, so happy to see his pride and bliss in his band, but also just so in love with him. He lights up in a way he just can't without the stage and audience and music made with his brothers. He literally glows on stage as the ecstasy of this dream seeps from his soul. His passion and determination drive him to work harder and be better, making me realize I'd follow him to the end of the earth to witness this miracle.