-35-

-hannah-

"You still need to turn in two more extra credit assignments for math and one for history, then those are caught up," I inform Mikey as I look at his new requested transcripts.

"One for each," he smirks at me as he lifts his notebook, displaying an essay on the Omecs that only needs the conclusion.

"Good job," I smile at him.

"Thank you, Hannah," his smirk turns into a kind, gentle smile that makes my tummy flip.

His eyes train on mine and my heart begins to race, knowing that look very well. We both begin to lean in when the door to Mrs. Carter's office shuts.

"Have a good evening, you two. See you in the morning, Hannah."

We immediately jump back in our chairs and I give a small wave to Mrs. Carter, "See you in the morning."

She smiles back at me before turning off half the lights and kicking the door stop up. The large metal door shuts fully, leaving us alone in the Library like every night. Mikey turns back to me, a salacious smirk on his pink plump lips. I feel my temperature spike just staring at his mouth, but when I look into his eyes my breath stops.

"I've been waiting to be alone with you all day," he says before standing and leaning over the table to gently grab my face.

He pulls my lips to his and I sigh, realizing I've been needing this moment all day, too. I need him.

Keeping my lips on his I get up and move around the table, climbing into his lap and grabbing his sweet handsome face. His hands caress over my back before he clings to my shoulders, pulling my body tight to his. I wrap my arms around his neck in return, staying connected to him as I deepen our kiss and roll my tongue with his.

His hands travel down my back and he grabs my ass, pulling my hips into his. He whines as I roll into him, easily sparking his need so he pushes my hips away and I chuckle. I roll my whole body into his as I tug on his hair and kiss his wonderful lips. He pulls back and stares at me, the same worried look I saw earlier in the Shop room.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, rubbing my thumb over his cheek as I grab his face and his eyes close.

"I've just been worried about you," he whispers.

"I know," I whisper back, gently kissing his nose, "I'm really sorry."

"Me too," he says, keeping his eyes closed as I keep caressing his face and his arms wrap tightly around my waist. "I just wish you'd talk to me."

"Mikey," I sigh, resting my forehead on his, feeling the fear of this moment. I can't tell him. I'm not ready. He'd surely leave.

"You don't have to," he says, stilling my anxiety and I feel my eyes well. "But sometimes I feel like you don't trust me."

"I do trust you," I cry, pulling away and looking deep into his eyes.

"You scared me yesterday," he says sadly, his eyes brimming. "I'm afraid to see you like that again, but knowing it's possible is killing me."

"I'm sorry," I hug him, "I don't want to be a burden to you. This is why I never wanted people in my life."

"You're not a burden, Babe," he rubs my back, the sensation instantly soothing me like it always has and my breath immediately begins to regulate. "I just love you so much. I'm terrified of losing you."

"Mikey," I squeeze him tight, burying my face into neck.

"I just want you with me all the time so I know you're safe," he admits.