Broke

I finished at the library already and I'm headed to the caffe, I entered the coffee shop where I worked and it buzzing with people already, going to the locker room to get changed, my friend Nicole who I met while working here a year ago greeted me, hey Ashley how you doing, I'm so tired but what can I do you know I need this job now, sorry babes be fast and be careful of bossman, his in a bad mood today, ohh Nicole when is he ever not in a bad mood, we both laughed and I went to the counter to start taking orders.
Someone ordered a vanilla latte, not to brag but I heard I make one of the best coffee ever, I made lot of tips today. After ending my shift for the day I grabbed my laptop and opened it, I waited patiently as the screen loaded slowly and I typed in password.
I opened my bank website to see what bills needed to be paid. Even though I get rent bills in the mail, I still have others to pay online. The water and electricity bill was $250, gas was $100 and rent was $800, I only have $500 left, $200 for food $40 for the bus, $80 for clothes and small things, I have to save $80.
I'm officially broke I thought, I close my laptop once I was done thinking I better find a better paying job