Humiliated

Ashley's pov
It's been three months since I started working at DS Inc, though my boss can be strict at times and scary but I still enjoy working here a lot and the pay is really good, I also stopped working at the caffe and just work part-time at the library during weekends, and most of the time I think about my boss In a way that I should be thinking, like him kissing me and having his way with me, I'm even blushing thinking about him now, I think I'm starting to fall for him, but I know nothing can happen between us because his way out of my league and his also my boss.

It wasn't long my boss barged into my office, Ashley were you in my office he asked, and don't you fucking lie to me he screamed at me, I was so scared
'No sir'
There were some very important files on my desk and now I can't find them, WHERE ARE THEY.
Sir I don't know, I didn't enter your office nor did I take any file sir I said in a small voice.

Then you are indeed incompetent, exactly what do you really know, Ashley?
Sir, please don't talk to me like that, I don't like your attitude.

Shut up and don't lecture me about my attitude, you're just my PA not my mother, why don't you get out of my sight and go make me a cup of coffee.

I feel so stupid and humiliated, I was on the verge of crying, I scurry out and burst into tears, why would he talk to me in that manner, I feel like someone plunged a knife into my heart and is squeezing it.

I went to his office to give him his coffee, he was trying to say something but I didn't even give him a chance before I rushed out and go to my office, my face look so red and I feel so bad today.

I decided to call Nicole and she insist we go out to take my mind off things, Nicole I'm not sure Ash I'm not taking no for an answer, we are going out and that's final, okay fine but I don't have anything to wear I say in a small voice, ohhh I have the perfect dress for you I just got a new dress but it was so small for me I'm sure it's gonna be the perfect size for you, we r going to drink and dance away our sorrows but Nicole I'm not drinking, yeah yeah what ever helps you sleep at night