Love isn't enough

There are only few chapters left for this book to come to an end 🥲 it has been an emotional roller-coaster seeing as this is my first novel and guys please be nice with the comments, if you are not enjoying it kindly leave and don't drop insult I won't take it form anyone.

Ashley's pov

I felt good and happy that Damien is not cheating on me and I decided to tell him about the pregnancy today, I hope he takes it well.

After breakfast I sat him down on the bed and showed him the ultrasound picture of our baby with a smile on my face, look at this the doctor told me I'm pregnant I said to him with glee happiness.

What nonsense are you saying Ashley pregnant for who, what a fucking joke, I'm sure you must have slept with different men after me and got pregnant for one of them and decided to push it on me.
All of you women are just the same.

I slapped him hard, that's not true and you know it I say with tears streaming down my face.

' I Iove you, ve loved you for a long time now I tell him watching his face go even paler and I said more tears streaming down my face.

He turns his back to me again and laughs dryly and then all of a sudden he punches the wall in aggravation, I winced at the loud sound,

OH God this just keeps getting better he shouted in a dark tone making me bite my lips so I don't start sobbing.

Damien please, I tried to plead with him trying to tell myself he doesn't mean what his saying, that he's only in shock.

Please what he screamed into my face and I winced, we had a fucking deal in the contract and you broke it, I know all of your plans you are just the same, but I'm not going to fall into you trap because I'm smarter than this, I can basically see venom spilling from his mouth.

His every words hurt like he's cutting me with a knife, I watched hi with tears streaming down my face and I can't just stop crying, Damien you don't mean that.

OH I meant every word okay, this scheme you are playing ends now I'll pay for the child and that's only if you can prove I'm the father, or that you're not lying about being pregnant, the next word falls slowly from his mouth, it's a game over the rules were clear from the beginning, fall in lover and it's a game over.

I fell down to the ground of course this child is yours Damien what are you trying to say, I really hate you right now and you are going to regret everything you just said right away.

OH I doubt so and weren't you just confessing your love to me right now he sorts

I feel like breaking his head right now how dare he makes fun of my feelings for him. He has hurt me enough and I can't take this again.

I packed all my stuffs and left the things he bought for me and said to him one last time, it's sad you know, I pity that you can't accept my love and just because one woman hurt you, you believe you can't love, I hope you can finally find the person whose love is strong enough to break your walls and make you love.
I hope you find that woman and treat her right is said with tears and left. I never want to see you again I will take care of my child on my own.

I called Nicole while crying on the phone and she cane to pick me up immediately I got to her house.

I'm sorry for barging up on you like this Nicole I just didn't want to go to my mum's.

Omg I'm going to kill him what a jerk, his the idiot for not seeing your love you understand me.

What a jerk ikr 😒