Cute

Damien's pov
Today was so stressful for me I have to interview those applying for the PA'S position and it was a fucking disaster, stupid bimbo are not interested are not interested in a job but me, I had to chase them out they could not even understand a simple sentence and end up crying, the guys were too dumb to know what they are even saying, I was about to end the interview before Alicia informed me of the last person, I rubbed my eyes I'm coming up with a headache, just bring her in and let see okay sir I was busy reading her resume when I heard her come in and started stuttering.

I looked up and lo and behold it the girl that bumped into me the other day and broke my phone, she turned into a mumbling mess and it was so cute to see her blush, omg why I'm I thinking she is cute must be the headache, yes that must be it.
I would have to say I'm impressed with her qualifications and she is the only person that hasn't looked at me like bag of money since and it refreshing, after asking he basics questions and seeing her qualifications, I looked at her and let her know my secretary will get back to her concerning the job if she got it or not.

Well, I finally made up my mind, I called Alicia through the intercom, my office now and I hinged up, she knocked, come in Alicia you can message the miss McLane that she got the job and to resume as early as 8am tomorrow, yes sir and what but the investors have you hear from them, yes sir they said will call you directly so you can know what next, okay you can go now.
I decided to finish up the files before going home today but this headache is killing me I need to go home and rest and continue the rest of the documents at home, Alicia I have to leave now okay.