Kiss

Damien's pov
I decided to follow the temptress to the restroom, she has been tempting me all day without even knowing it, she is so innocent, she was the complete opposite of my thoughts, she was a tempter and I wanted to feel how soft she is for my own sick satisfaction, no worries I'm going to touch you all I want very soon my seductress I thought.
My thoughts were running wild cause of the woman in front of me, couldn't wait to have her gasping and writhing under me, I watched her plump ass as she entered the restroom.
She came out minutes later and I couldn't help but put my hand on her cheek and run my thumb across her lips staring at her with an expression full of arousal. I lean in a little more closer to her and stare in her eyes.

Ashley's pov
I take a deep breath and regret it immediately because Damien masculine scent invades all my senses.

' I really want to kiss you right now, he says huskily making me press my thighs together just to get some friction. His body as tense against me as mine is.

' Then why don't you? I challenged him and before I could even process what came out of my mouth, he put his lips over mine,successfully turning my brain off, making me unable to think about anything else but how a shot of electricity runs down my body when his lips come in contact with mine in a hard and almost punishing kiss.

I was too shocked to respond at first, but it did not take me long to put my hand around his neck, pulling his head closer, he groans and pull me even closer by my waist, his mouth demanding on mine, he runs his tongue across my bottom lip and I allow him access and he shoves his tongue into my mouth,exploring it like, his kissing like he has been waiting years to do so, I arched my breast into his chest and he squeezed it a bit making me moan out loud forgetting where we are for a second, he bit my lower lip, then releases it. We're both panting.

I can't wait to have you writhing under me very soon while I pound into you from different angles and make you scream my name all night, he says after a seconds. His tone so dark it brought chills down my back and I almost orgasm right their from his voice alone.

He dropped me home and opened the car door for me what a gentleman,
Uhmnn do you want to come in, we both know what will happen if I come in their and I really have to go right now, ohhh don't look so down I really enjoyed myself tonight,
I will see you tomorrow okay