🔞

Con't rated 🔞
Damien's pov

The sight of Ashley's glistening folds made me want to slam into her but I had to get her prepared for me.

I moved my hips forward and slipped my dick against her folds coating it with her wetness, she moaned out loud and I had to be careful not to slammed right into her even though my control was slipping.

I opened her thighs wider and my dick pressed against her folds making her shut her eyes and whimpered, look at me Ashley I want you to watch the first time I enter you.

She moaned in response and opened her eyes with great difficulty and focused on my dick and I lost it completely, I moved my hips forward and pressed my dick against her wet pussy which held the head of my dick in a tight grip, I clenched my teeth so hard and rest the urge to slam into her.

'Ashley I warned, but that seductress hitched her leg higher on my waist and pushed her heat further against my erection and I lost it. I slammed my hips forward breaking through her hymen and burying myself in her Virgin pussy till all 9inches of my dick were inside her. I grunted loudly she is so tight and warm.

I opened my eyes to see her expression and pain was clearly written on her face a whimpered escaped her and she throwed her head back.

Shhsh sorry I promise it will be over soon just relax for me.

She clenched tighter around me and I swore, fuck how much tighter can she get.

Damien please don't stop she screamed as I continue to thrust in her, she arched her back and gripped my dick in death grip before she exploded, coating my dick with her warm juice.

I lifted her hips up and and continuing thrusting in her fast and hard from different angles while she was still orgasming, I pinched her nipple and another orgasm joined and balls tightened and just before I released in her warm hole, I moved my dick and coated my cum in her stomach, I hadn't worn a Condom and I'm not planning on impregnating her.

However seeing my cum on her made my inner beast howl with happiness, I was still hard she was tired but I still wanted more.

I enter her warm pussy and moved my hips slowly watching all her facial expressions, her lips were parted, I thrust against her sweet spot and she clenched around my dick and both orgasmed at the same time.

She collapsed against my body and groaned as I removed my dick from her tender pussy and I pulled her gently on the bed and went to get a wet towel to clean her up and I can't help but feel lucky with a smile on my face that I'm the first person to ever be with this beautiful woman. I thought and I don't know why but I feel so happy.

Omg this my first novel ever and I think I'm doing great so far, I hope I tried with erotica scenes guys 😉😉

Don't forget to like and comments guys.