🔞

Kindly skip if you are not comfortable with reading erotica, this is rated 🔞 and for the pervs read,enjoy and don't forget to sprinkle some holy water😉

Ashley's pov

I decided to initiate a kiss and opted for covering the distance between us and kiss his lips, this was the first time I initiated a kiss and he was surprised, he groaned before he kissed me back deeply, he stopped all of a sudden and I protested, let's take to this room okay so I can pleasure you well their
'I nodded "

He put me on the bed gently and ask me what I want.

" I want you to fuck me until I forget those who did us bad.
'Are you sure about this'
'shut up and make love to me, he stiffned and I realised what I said, I kissed him again so he can forget what I said.

He puts his palm softly on my tigh, pushing my legs open so he can settled between them,I'm still in his shirt and I gasped as he tore it making the buttons flies in different angles.

' I whimpered when I felt him trace all the exposed skin of my body before his fingers skimmed over my covered breast, he cupped my breasts in both hands, massaging them slowly.

'Damien! I moaned softly pushing more of my breasts in his hands. He growled lowly in my ear before he moved his fingers to the center of my chest and pinched my aroused buds. I moaned loudly arching my neck into his mouth.

Hs teeth scrapped against my neck, causing both pain and pleasure, and my stomach twisted with arousal, he then sucked on my neck making me cry out his name.

Damien please ' I whimpered my voice so thick.
' Please what he asked

I whimpered not sure of what I myself wanted. I unintentionally rubbed my ass against his erection and he groaned before his fingers skillfully parted my thighs tore my panties and he inserted his finger entered my slick heat while rubbing on my clit and that was the push I needed before I clenched on his fingers tight and orgasmed.

' He untangled himself from me and stood up and asked
Are you sure about this Ashley cause once I start I won't be able to stop again. He asked one again his eyes darkened with lust and his erection painfully hard yet he still thought of asking me.

Yes Damien now stop wasting time and strip he groaned before stripping off all his clothes, he smirked arrogantly when he saw as he saw my expression when he pulled down his boxers exposing all 9 inches of his proud erection. It was veiny, wide and had precum glistening on the head.

He pushed me back down on the bed and climbed on top of me, I stiffned and he whispered gently in my ear,just try and relax for me I will make sure you feel good. I slowly nodded

He moved his lips to my jaws kissing me to distract me, trailing his lips all the way to my chin, I moaned in his mouth as he kissed me, moving my hands to necks and wrapping my legs around his waist, he pinched my nipple as he rubbed his erection on my my naked heat making the both of us moan loud,

I can't control anymore Ashley I'm going to fuck you so hard
I could do nothing but whimpered loudly