🔞con't

Ashley's pov
' Please' I said and reached for his hands and placed them on my breasts, he hissed at the contact before he tightened his fingers around my breasts and I couldn't control the moan, pleasure spread throughout my body as he touched my bare breasts again.

'Tell me Ashley, has anyone ever touched the way I'm doing, nobody just you I almost screamed out loud from pleasure. Wait what he stopped
please don't stop, you mean you are Virgin, I nod still in daze wow and he kissed me hard.

'Good, Damien said before his thumbed pinched my swollen nub and I moaned loudly, omg why did it have to feel so good? He pinched the other swollen nub and hips bucked rubbing against his hardness, he groaned roughly,
you belong to me he said before his hot mouth covered my breast as he sucked on my nipple, I just died and came back I was seeing stars, I arched my back pushing more of my breast into his mouth, his teeth bit into my nipple making me moan louder and grip his shoulder tightly. The pleasure was too much for me to handle he growled as he tightened his hold on me and keep sucking tightly.
Damien please I tried to push him away but the stubborn possessive man just growled loudly and attacked my otger breast sending heat waves right to my core.
'Please stop I moaned pathetically.
Is that what you truly want? Damien asked moving his face away from my breast but still kneading the other one, I shake my head at him and moaned out loudly as he pinched my nub.
I screamed as the pleasure became intense and tears from clenching my eyes too tightly were on the verge of falling.
He finally moved his mouth from my breast and crushed his mouth to mine, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and moaned out at the addictive taste, I arched my back pushing my breast into his hands and a jolt of heat spread down my body.
He pulled me closer to himself pressing his hardness more against me, I whimpered in his mouth as an ache settled in the pit of my stomach. Waves of pleasure spread to my core as I buckled my hips too.
He moved his lips from mine and I protested, I want more of him.

' You are killing me Ash' his rough voice spoke in my ear, I whimpered in response, I just want to fuck you raw right now, he said and kissed my neck but I don't want your first time to be like this.
He said placing his forehead on mine both of us panting hard and fast.i nodded in understanding and removed my hands from his neck, I looked down embarrassed my wanton behavior.
I was a bit unstable, he wrapped his arms around me to support me and carried me in bridal style to the room and placed me on my bed.
Sorry I have to go now I'll see you at the office tomorrow, I nodded as I slept off spent from the activities.