Interview

Ashley's pov

Today is Sunday and I got to rest all day, been lazing around since yesterday, I called my mum today to say hi and she was so happy to hear from me, me and my elder sister being the only child, our dad left when we were very young and we never heard from him again, so it been just the three of us all along, my sister got married to her rich loving fiancé a year ago and they take so much care of my mum, she literally begs me to take gifts from her, but I also wish to work for my money and be independent.

I decided to open my mails and read them, I opened the next one and sighed as I saw DS Inc message, I was so scared while opening the message, while reading it I saw I have an interview by 10am tomorrow, and I rubbed my face and read it again to be sure my eyes are not playing tricks on me and omg I have an interview.
I screamed so loud I'm sure the whole building is shaking already, okay okay no pressure I can do this , yeah I just have to pray they pick me tomorrow.

I called Nicole, she picked the phone on the first ring hey babes are you bored also we really need to start going out more you know she whined, ohh shut up I called you for another reason, what's that you sound shaky wait don't tell me you lost your virginity to a stranger and now you are pregnant, what I'm not ready to be an aunt, omg shut up I screamed I was blushing so hard idiot I didn't do any of that nonsense, I called to tell you I have an interview with DS Inc tomorrow morning omg we both screamed on the phone, you know what I'm coming over right now so we can pick a dress for you to wear tomorrow, okay I'm waiting.

She got here and she banged the door, Nicole I'm not deaf I can hear you, she pushed me omg babe I'm so happy for you, now you can get a better paying job and leave the the coffee shop you know, yeah babes.
Okay help me pick something to wear, we picked a pencil skirt and a white shirt and paired it with the only pair of heels I have,and that's it
The owner of the company is so fine and hot Ash, DS Inc is one of the best company in the country and the guy is one of the handsome youngest billionaire, wait how do you know all this, Google my friend I just shake my head, you know I won't be mad if you lost your virginity to him, omg Nic are you mad I'm not loosing anything to anybody I'm just going for a job interview okay, Yeah whatever I have to go bye Ash.