Hurting

Well I know you guys miss Damien already so here comes his pov.

Damien's s pov

Seeing her talking and smiling with that bastard brought back memories and it fuelled me with so much anger I almost broke something.

I dragged her down from the car and grabbed her arm and pulled her with me into the elevator she pushed and try to pull my fingers but I wasn't done with her, I hadn't even started yet.

" What's up with you Damien! She shouted but I dug my fingers further into her skin, making her wince.

"You are hurting me! She moaned in pain, I nearly lifted my palm off her but I remember I had to teach a lesson and remind her on who she belongs to.
I loosened my grip on her arm and pulled her all the way till our room, throwing her on the bed carefully,making sure she didn't hurt herself.

I locked the door before I turned to her, making her cower at the predatory look I was giving her. I unbottened my suit jacket while staring down at her, her eyes keeps following my actions before she sat up properly to look at me. She was trying to show she wasn't scared but I knew better, her breathing was jagged and her luscious breasts rising and falling with every breath she took.

" wh-wha- what are you doing Damien? She asked, I placed my jacket on the couch and headed to her direction.

"You are asking me that.
What were you doing flirting and smiling with that bastard, throwing yourself on him like a slut, my anger returning with full waves making her wince with every words is said. I get that our marriage is just a sham but have you forgotten you signed a contract you are mine and mine alone.

She tried to slap me but I held her hand, don't you dare call me a slut I won't take that from you, I don't even know his name and I was not flirting with him, he came up to me and I didn't even say a word back to him. Do you understand me.
And I feel somehow bad for jumping into conclusion and calling her a slut.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just got angry for no reason and I don't have any right calling you names.
It's fine I just hope you talk to me next time instead of acting like a caveman.

I claimed her mouth with one in a punishing kiss, I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of hers with my tongue but still it was not enough, I wanted more and I was going to make sure I got more.

I gently pushed her on the bed, still kissing her, my hands venturing into her dress feeling her soft warm skin as she moaned, I couldn't take in any longer and tore the dress off her body, she gasped, I kissed down her neck all the while leaving a wet trail behind, her gasp soon to turned to a moan when I sucked her tight bud through her bra.

Her hand pulled on my hair and she arched her back pushing more of her covered breast into my mouth. I moved my hand to her back and unclasped the bra, she lifted her gaze to meet my lustfilled eyes. She shut her eyes and moaned softly as my tongue flicked on her bud, making my erection grow painfully hard ignoring my hard erection, I held her breast in my palms, kneading one while I sucked on the other, bitting it and teasing her and sucked on her creamy skin until it became a bright red feeling satisfied I moved my lips down her breast to her flat stomach.
I kissed her belly button and oh my she has a piercing, I dragged it softly with my teeth and moved my fingers to her pant, I hooked my fingers around her pant and throw that away as well and she was now naked and my control was on the verge of slipping off seeing her at my mercy.

Juicy details in the next chapter hope you have your holy water beside you, don't say I didn't warn you