Women

Damien's pov
So, let's get down to business shall we?. It was now noon and the meeting and presentation both went well. They were able to find solutions today, dumb people that I employed.
I had finished up the last of the files that need to be done, this morning I was being bombarded with emails, documents once again. I checked my Rolex wristwatch and see it time to go home, my mind can't help but think about pretty clumsy girl ugghhh.
I went out and saw Calvin, take me home he nodded, i sat in the back and opened my phone and scrolled through my emails, the amount of emails I get on a daily basis is so frightening. The only person answering then is I and my secretary.

I can't wait to find a reliable PA, I'd rather spend my time improving my company than replying emails.
I got home and decided to work on some files before going to sleep, my mind can't help but go to my mum she has called me several times today, but I was in a meeting I could not even pick, I decided to call her back now, hello mum, ohhh my baby I missed you, wait why didn't you pick my calls, you know what I'm angry at you, I heard my dad speaking, son don't disturb my wife I'm sure when u have you own woman, you will like to keep her to yourself, remind me why I called the again, I just cut the call,
woman! what a joke they only care about their selves and my money, have had my fair share of heartbreak and I don't think I can give any woman that kind of power over me again.

I finished my files and decided to take a shower and go to bed, my mind keeps swirling around that clumsy girl before I fell asleep.