Happy

Ashley's pov
I got to the office today and I was surprised to see Damien in his office and I was so happy, his mother must be feeling better now I guess.
I knocked on his door and he looked up,
Ohh Ashley how are you today? ' Fine sir and how is your mom doing, 'she is better now and I told you to stop calling me sir when we are alone after all that happened between, I couldn't help but blush under his stare,
I coughed ehmm I have some documents I need you to sign and read, it's the evergreen company file.
Okay you can drop it on my desk ,
His phone ringed and he picked
Hello, what do you mean you idiot he yelled into his phone, I walked over to his desk placing the files down.

' I have somewhere to be at two dammit' why the hell would you schedule this without my knowledge? I couldn't hear exactly what the man was saying but I could tell he was stuttering.

'if this meeting isn't over before 2, you can consider yourself done in this country ' hanging up the phone he stood up and match to his file cabinet.

' Go grab your things only what you need we are attending a meeting right now, I nodded and walked to my office, I grabbed my phone, iPad and laptop. Walking out of my office I didn't even get a chance to walk to the door as Damien grabbed my arm and started pulling me to elevator. He was speaking into his phone and I was trying to keep up with his long strides but my pump were making it hard for me, Alicia looked up for a second and gave me a look of sympathy as she saw how angry Damien was and how scared I probably looked.

I looked up at him and I was still nowhere near his eye level and his jaw clenched as he spoke angrily into the phone, I really feel for whoever his on the phone with.

We walked out of the building as on of the security guard opened the door for us, Calvin was already at the entrance with the car and I greeted him as he open the back door for us and he drove off.

After a few minutes we reached the building which looks similar to that of Damien's, the guards quickly open the door as they saw who it was and we wwng inside, he payed nobody any mind as he guide me towards the back.

I was relieved the meeting went successful without Damien killing anybody or extremely upset, except for a guy I found out was his rival and they had an history together before and I don't know what
But he got extremely pissed when he asked Damien
' who is the shy beauty behind you? He asked a d I looked down at my feet as Damien jaw clenched so hard and he pulled me closer to him.
' She is off limits, I wondered what he meant by that.