Blushing

Ashley's pov

I woke this morning to my stomach grumbling in hunger, overwhelming heat was surrounding my body and I found myself naked like the day I was born, flashes of what happened yesterday keep showing in my head and all I could was covered my face, can't believe that was me, I'm so embarrassed

I looked at the other side of the bed and Damien was not their, I was sad at first and then I saw a paper with a flower beside it and my heart went still and I started blushing and screaming, I decided to read what he wrote.
I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you wake up, but I received an emergency call at the company, it was so hard leaving you and seeing you sprawled naked on my bed and not taste you again, I already asked the cook to prepare something for you, I promise I will call you to let you know what's going on.
Ps. You look so beautiful naked like that.
Your husband
Damien.

Omg I'm not even screaming and blushing at all he just signed it with your husband and a smiley face, I can't help but fall in deeper in love with him, he is so sweet, why can't he just fall in love with me back I thought sadly, I decided not to think about any sad thought today and be happy.

I entered the shower and looking at myself in the mirror and I'm glowing so much and what Damien left so many marks on my body Damn him, I have to find a way to cover this now.

I was busy munching on my food when my phone rang, looking at the name I saw it was Damien and I squealed and composed myself well even though he can't see me.

"Hello

"Mrs Sinclair" and my voice hitched in my throat as I heard his deep sexy voice. I was so not prepared to hear him call me that and my grip on the phone tightened before I answered.

"Mr Sinclair how can I help you, I spoke in a monotone voice not to show him how affected I am by his words.

Well you can help me with so much he chuckled, have you had your breakfast yet
Yes I did
Good girl, sorry I had to leave so early like that I know we are supposed to have a whole week to ourselves but it was an emergency call and I had to leave.

OH it fine, hope there wasn't much problem at the office by the way.

Nothing I can't handle, I'm going to be traveling to Italy for five days to make sure everything is okay and attend some important meetings too

Ohhh I felt down so you mean I won't see you for five days.

Don't miss me too much okay, I promise I will be back before you even know and I'm giving you that five days to get settled and comfortable, because once I'm back there won't be anything holding me back from taking what's mine"  he said in an husky voice in the phone making me gasp as I registered his words.

His words heated my body unknowingly and before I could even utter another embarrassing sound, he spoke
Take care of yourself Ashley I'll see in you in five days and the line went dead.

And ladies and gentlemen men that was how me made me hot even without his presence, I can't say if I'm eager to know what will happen or glad he won't be around for that five days.