Married

Ashley's pov
" I Ashley Anne McLane take Damien Samuel Sinclair as my husband "

Basically, just eleven words are about to change my life forever, ours.

'Do you Damien Samuel Sinclair take Ashley Anne McLane as your lawfully wedded wife.

"I do". Relief washed over me as I left out a breath I didn't know I was holding, still his intense gaze on me and I lowered my eyes.
I didn't know what I was thinking, maybe thinking he will regret this and this this all a joke I was so scared but now we are married.

I'm married to a man I love but doesn't love me back, ohhh what an irony.

"You may kiss the bride" once those words left the pastor's mouth, I froze omg I forgot about this part
Without wasting time, he leaned in, making my heartbeat fasten as butterflies erupted in my stomach, and he kissed me like a starved man I almost forgot where we are and almost begged him to take me right there, right now.

' Omg you are married, yes Nicole I'm married, you know what I got you something nice to spice it up tonight, u will see it when you get to your room okay
After all the tears from we finally left the venue to his house.

And to say this house is huge is an understatement, I wonder how much this cost this place looks so beautiful.

I think I will leave you to freshen up okay, I will use the other room and shower there, so feel at home, he said as he left me in his room to get ready.

I can get used to this I said to myself after I saw how big the bathroom is, I cleaned my makeup and have my bath, I opened my suitcase to look for something to wear.
Omg what are these, I sat down on the floor and almost burst into tears, Nicole only packed lingerie, I cant wear this, what if he thinks I'm trying to seduce him.

I decided to wear one of Damien's shirt, I walked towards his closet and walked to a huge U-shaped walk-in closet filled with designers clothes from all angles there are different expensive expensive suits hung side to side. On the right, were elegantly rolled ties in different colors, I sat on the couch and looked at the clothes in amazement. One entire wall was made of shiny, black leather shoes and a glass rack of classic black Armani, Rolex, Apple and hublot watches.
Everything in here was branded and expensive and not even a speck of dirt can be found anywhere. I saw he even got me different expensive clothes, bags and shoes, you name any brand and it here, my mouth hung open I thought I told him not to get me anything, but he wouldn't be Damien if he listened.

I carefully grabbed one of his shirt to wear, I hope he doesn't mind by tomorrow the rest of my stuffs will get here and I will have my comfortable pj's back.

I walked out of the closet to see Damien sleeping comfortably in his boxers and Damn he looked good enough to eat and even has a tattoo and that makes him even sexier, I couldn't help but brush his hair and then I lie down beside him with a smile on my face.

I don't know what tomorrow holds for us but I hope we can make the end of it.

The end
Hahaha omg don't kill me I'm just joking guys.