🔞

Mature scene ahead hope you have your holy water beside you.

Ashley's pov

My breath hitched in my throat when Damien hooked his fingers skillfully in my pant and threw it on the ground, I was all naked and gasped at the thought and Damien smirked sinfully before he looked down and groaned out loud his large hand covered my thighs and parted them.

Hmmmm look at you all in my mercy,naked hot and bothered, he caressed my skin and dig his fingers into my flesh until his hands were in level with my crotch, I attempted to close my legs, embarrassed and ashamed with myself, no man had ever seen me there before, but Damien tightened his hold on my knees, stopping me
I know this is your first time and we are not going to have sex yet, I'm going to make sure your first time is special and not just after we had an argument, okay let me just make you feel good this night, now spread that thighs for me baby girl and let me feel you.

I shakily nodded at Damien and he pushed my legs wider apart, leaving my crotch open to his gaze, I turned my head to the side now regretting the decision of letting him see my most private part, I forget what I was thinking when his thumb caressed my clit and unexplainable heat sparked through me making my hips rock forward and my juices gush out.
Look at you all wet and needy just for me and you are all mine.

' Damien I moaned in frustration arching my back seeking for more.
The way you say my name, Ashley makes me so hard, tell me do you want my fingers fucking your tight Virgin hole, the pleasure was too much I could utter his name.

Damien please, I moaned pulling his hair trying to get him to move and do something.
He groaned before his long fingers parted my folds, moving them slow, torturing me, I arched my back desperate for more and that's when his fingers slipped In my wet opening where I want him the most,I thrust my hips up at the new sensation

Your so tight, he pushed his finger deeper spreading more pleasure through my body, I moaned parting my legs wider but it wasn't enough I need him to move
Please! I begged like a desperate woman.

Do you want me to move he curled his finger and the slight movement was enough for me to moaned louder and gripped his hair.
Taking that as an answer, he increased the movement of his finger, thrusting into my hole hard again and again stretching me, making pleasure spread through my body he added another finger.

Please don't stop I screamed desperate to get the itch out of my body, his fingers continued to thrust in me, I clenched around them and he groaned before his warm mouth bit into my tigh making me screamed in pain and pleasure, my hips lifting up and my back arching as I exploded with pleasure

Damien I screamed opening my eyes, Letting him see the unshed tears in my eyes, he took his fingers out and like a caveman, he lifted them into his mouth, sucking my juices off his finger hmmmm delicious I could do this everyday and I gasped.

Damien pov
She was so addictive and responsive and I wanted more of her, but clearly she was tired, I fixed my pant all the time looking at her half closed eyes , she is so tight I wonder how she will feel around my cock.

I was sickly satisfied with the face that no one except me had seen her naked, I walked to my bathroom unbottened my dress shirt and took my trousers down ignoring my erection, I took a wet towel to the bed to find Ashley asleep and cleaned her up, I don't know but I feel contented and glad, I took the towel to the laundry basket and place her on the bed well and sleep beside her with a smile on my face.