Dinner

Ashley's pov
I cleaned the house over and over again just to get my mind of the things I agreed to do also for my own selfish reason uhhgh. This is crazy I can't even think straight right now

I checked the time and it was 5 to 6 omg, I feel suddenly lost and panicked, I started running water in the bath few minutes later I was done.
I go into my room to search through my clothes, I don't really have much clothes since I can't afford to go shopping every time I wish to, and I don't even go out that much especially not on formal dinners and lunch where you have to dress up extra nicely. I sigh in exasperation on seeing my poor excuse of clothes, most of my clothes are jeans, sweatpants, some blouses and sweater.
And I can't wear any of this to where Damien is taking him I was so tempted to Nicole but I don't want her to know about this ugh.

I don't even know where we are going but I'll go with my instinct and wear a dress I find at the back of the closet and I noticed there is still a price tag on it, meaning have not worn it before, I remembered my sis got this for me, it was a black backless gown with slit in front, making the dress classy and sexy.

For some reason I take my time in choosing my underwear, I put on black net pant and I can't wear a bra because of the back of the dress, I paired it with my heels and a black purse and I just straightned my hair and let it fall down to my waist since I don't have time for a fancy hairstyle, for the makeup I decided to go with something simple and nude, I just did a smokey eye to point out my eye and used a mascara for long lashes and then I'm done and I look so gorgeous in this dress. I heard a knock and I became so nervous again knowing it Damien.
I opened the door and let him in

He cleared his throat and cough in his fist, his gaze never once leaving me, ' Hello Ashley. You look stunning my God, he says hoarsely, I look at my feet because my face suddenly feels like it on fire. And I'm speechless because Damien Sinclair just said that I look stunning, me looks stunning.
I looked him up and down appreciatively, he was wearing and black suit and white colored dress shirt and a black tie, he looks elegant and hot at the same time and with his perfectly styled hair.

'Should we go'? Damien asks, forcing me out of my day dreaming about him, and I nod my head, still not looking him in the eye because I probably resemble a tomato and that's not a sight I want him to see me in, I put my coat on and I heard him walking behind me groaning must have been because of the back of my dress, I feel hot and bothered.