Job

Ashley's pov
I ran out of the bathroom, dammn I'm so late, I finished packing my bag and I think I'm good to go, I checked time and squealed, it was 7:45 and my shift start at 8.

I got to the library at exactly 8am and I'm so glad, good morning Mr Carl, how are you today, fine thank you. I went to set my things down and grabbed a cart and walked over one of the aisles, I filled the shelves and started singing softly. It was now 1:30 and I was taking a break I was about to eat lunch.

I opened my laptop and looked through different jobs ad that were available and my newspapers were scattered around the table, I was checking my phone for time the phone I had was an iPhone ; that I got two years ago, it only had minimum scratches cause of the care I had for it.

I keep checking my laptop and saw an opening at DS Inc says here they are looking for a personal assistant, it also pays very well, I looked at the salary and my eyes bulged out, $2000 a week, God that's more than what I make in a month, I clicked on it and applied for it, but I'm not sure if I will get but I will keep hoping. I closed my laptop after applying cause my break is over and I had to arrange the remaining books in their various aisles.

I had to inform mr Carl about me looking for job, hopefully if i will be able to get a decent job, finally I never thought you will finally start applying for a job says Mr Carl, we'll mayb I can be coming in to help during weekends  if you don't mind, definitely not Ashley I will be so happy  you know I love seeing your face.
Bye I have to go I'm done for today, I will see you tomorrow.