First kiss

con't
Ashley's pov
I was busy rambling when he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.
A heat rushed through me, something I had never felt before, it strucks like a bolt of electricity through my body, I was thinking Damn he is so hot, those green eyes anyone can get lost in, moving down to his nose so perfect, no Ash stop this dirty thought omg I think I'm blushing.
Ashley can you hear me ' yes
Do you accept my apology
'ye-s-yes sir I finally spoke
'Are we alright now?
Ye-s-yes sir
He chuckled lightly looking into my eyes then he claimed my lips as if it belongs to him, I was so shocked I didn't move at first, then started kissing him back with the same energy, my first kiss with my crush
His lips travelled just a little down until they settled on my sweet spot below my ear, he hummed as he bit, sucked and kissed the area making me moan.
His hand that was holding my head ventured into my hair massaging my hair gently while the other settled on my waist. His index was rubbing small lazy circles. I moaned louder and I arched my neck as his lips now moved down the length of jugular sucking and kissing it.

He moved back to my ear as he whispered huskily. Making me shiver with wants.
Can I kiss you again Ashley? His warm breath which smelled like alcohol with mixed of mints which is driving me crazy tickled my ear as he ask like a gentleman but I knew he was far from one. Especially when he was bitting my ear and teasing it and sucking on it.
I moaned and arched my chest into his. This man was making all my thoughts jumbled I can't think straight like this.
'Can I?  He asked again
Yes-ye-yes I spoked raspy
And that was all he needed to hear before his lips descend on mine and it was pure bliss
I closed my eyes enjoying the foreign feeling spreading throughout my body when the kissed turned passionate, he moved his lips fast, hard almost punishing me and all I could do was moan in his mouth. The hand that was on my waist moved to one of my thighs and lifted it to his waist and he pinched my ass cheek making me gasped and his dick rubbing into my private part, I'm so wet.he was exploring every corner of my mouth.

He tasted of fresh mint and whiskey my lungs were constricting I raised my hand to his hair and pulled it roughly to tell him to let go but he growled and kissed me harder, how can he be so addictive.

He finally let go and I lowered my leg from his waist and moved away from him while showing him my back God what did I just do, I just made out with him and I enjoyed every bit of it I feel so cheap right now. My face was so red when I looked down to see him so hard because of me and he wasn't even ashamed of it.
Sit down he told me as my legs were still shaking I want to make a deal with you, omg his he going to fire me, please don't fire me
Relax I'm not going to fire you, I just want to make a deal with you