Jealous

Ashley's pov
We were on our way to wherever his taking me and I can take the silence anymore, I choose to speak to Damien so my mind don't shut off, 'is it far away? I ask him looking at his profile and admiring his hard features.
Damien shakes his head a bit, but when he looks at me his eyes are dancing with amusement. Why are you worrying yourself with this?
I shrug because I don't want to tell him the real reason, I'm not nearly as wealthy as he is and he knows that already, there is no need to embarrass myself further.

When I don't respond, he looks at me when you are with me I don't want you to worry about unnecessary things, I invited you to dinner tonight, his tone so hrs forcing me to agree with him but not harsh, and I want your attention focused on only me tonight he adds, his tone sharp
I inhale and blushed, oh Damien, he doesn't have to ask for attention from me, he got it even when we are not together, instead I smiled at him, you've got my attention for the rest of the night' I assure him.

I noticed the way his biceps flexed under his suits as he gripped the steering well and I can't help but think dirty thoughts and I already looked like a tomato.
Few minutes later we stepped down from the car and he opened the car door for me,
I stepped away from Damien and he gives the man his key and receive a parking tickets and he was at my side again.
The restaurant looks so expensive and I squirm as he puts his hand on my lower back and starts to lead me in the restaurant. Damien successfully turned all my focus on him for me not to notice this is one of the most expensive restaurant in the city, I feel so out of place, a soft piano is playing somewhere in the back.

A woman greets us warmly at the door, well she greets Damien a little to warm for my taste and I instinctively step closer to him putting my hand on his chest possessively.

I felt Damien looked down at me and smirked probably notice what I was doing I looked down and smile, we look like a loving couple and that makes me sad because he might never learn to fall in love with me.
The woman is tall and her curves are captured perfectly with the tight black dress she is wearing, making her boobs almost spilling out of it. Her hair brushed back into an elegant bun exposing her beautiful face and overall she is beautiful, the type I would picture Damien with and I feel so small and low compare to her.
Good evening sir do you have a reservation, the woman asks with her high silky tone, Damien put his around my waist and pulled me closer, his staring at the woman his face hard like he was doing business,

Yes me and my girlfriend have a reservation under the name Sinclair, he says in his even tone and I can see the woman fidget a little under his stare. She nods her head and hurries away to lead us to our seat and it this place looks so private and dark.