Ache

Ashley's pov

I opened my eyes groggily and groaned, each muscle in my body was painfully sore but it was worth it, there was a dull throbbing ache between my legs.

I lifted my head and move my head to find Damien sleeping peacefully, I smiled as I looked at him and remembered what happened throughout the night.

More than three times Damien had woken me up during the night and thrusting into me not so gently his stamina was so high I lost count of how many times I orgasmed with him deep inside of me.

He woke up to see me smiling and asked how are you feeling.
Good but sore in the right places, you were great

Great ehhh, he said making and uncontrollable blush spread through me, no need to be shy now wifey, I think we're passed that level don't you think?

He moved closer to me and lifted me up in bridal style and I squealed in surprise, you need a warn soak, he dropped me and prepare the bath for me and dropped me gently into the water.

He was right I needed a good soaking he joined me in the tub and we both wash ourselves he couldn't help but to tease me and I almost begged him to take me right again but I refrain frim saying that

You are driving me crazy ' he growled I want to fuck you right now.

I could feel the pulsing of his manhood on my pussy, hard and big, and I ground my core against his manhood.

Stop tempting me you naughty girl he said huskily.

I wanted him to loose control and I moved my hand lower under the water and wrapped my fingers lightly around his erection.
I pressed harder and her shouted, I mentally grinned and gave an innocent look

I focused on how good his cock feels pressed right against me and I moaned softly

Damien put his mouth on my neck and suck on it making me arch my neck to give him more access and he grinned as he started rubbing my clit slowly and he pushes his fingers down my entrance and slips in two fingers in me at the same time and start moving in and out and I can't help but screamed loudly at how good he feels

OH yes, Damien that feel so good, I chant out he adds another finger stretching me out and bringing me more pleasure.

It takes him some minutes before he brings me to the highest point. He muffles my moan by kissing me deeply when I come down from my orgasm high, I break the kiss and put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep right their.

I was so tired and hungry by the time I woke up and met myself on the bed, Damien must have brought me inside and cleaned me.

I was so happy finally loosing my virginity to someone I love.

He took me out on a date and pampered me so much I almost believe his in love with me, but I know better than that.
We got back home and slept with him holding me tight and I slept with a smile on my face.