Stressed

Damien's pov
I checked the time as I fixed my Rolex wristwatch, I walked out of my bedroom, I didn't get much sleep last night because of all the documents I had to work on and fax before this morning, I had a meeting at 8 and another meeting at 10 and with all these activities I still needed to complete a full work at the office.

Being the CEO of a billion dollar company my schedule has not always being the easiest, I also stocks enterprises all over the world.
I pulled out my phone and called Calvin and he answered on the first ring, ' good morning sir.
Morning Calvin, you can bring the car up front, I'll be down in a minute 'of course sir I ended the call and walked towards the elevator of the penthouse.

As I stepped into the elevator and pressed the lobby button, it opened and I walked out, I saw Calvin in the front through the glass doors, he got out and opened the car door for me. I got in as he went back to the front.
You know where to go Calvin, he nodded his head and drove off, after about 15 minutes he pulled up to the front of my building and the security guards at the entrance came and opened the door for me, I stepped in while nodding my head at him. As usual the lobby was extremely busy I walked towards my private elevator and put my fingerprints on the thumbpad and the door opened, I walked in pressed the button to the top floor.

I walked out and went straight to my office. After a few minutes Alicia spoke through the intercom. Your meeting starts in five minutes sir, I went into the meeting room and opened the door and all eyes turned on me. I sat at the head chair and folded my hands on the table.