🔞

Mature scene ahead please kindly skip if you are uncomfortable with reading, you won't miss anything if you don't ready this chapter.
And I will also be mixing their pov's and this chapter will be longer than the others.

Damien's pov

I was already heading towards Ashley's door, I wanted to see her, feel her and punish her cause of those luscious lips of hers haunted me the whole nights, I was just busy reminiscing the previous night over and over in my head.

I knocked on her door only for her to open the door dressed in a white fluffy bathrobe which only covered up to her but. Her cleavege was peaking out teasingly, her pale skin was looking so tempting and her slender neck was exposed more as she turned her head towards something behind her.

In a calm but husky voice I spoke, I hope you don't have a habit of opening your door half naked, she gasped loudly and her eyes widened, fuck the way she was looking at me. Those eyes of her were widened and her mouth was agape, she wasn't expecting me to be here and the way her eyes widened said it all, I moved closer to her and drag her closer to me.

Ashley's pov
All I could think about all day was the kiss we shared yesterday and that's my second time kissing him, and it is always intense, I decided to relax by having a bath, I tied my bathrobe today trying to feel sexy when I heard the knock, thinking it was Nicole I haven't seen her since the other night at the club, I didn't bother changing when I went to open the door and my eyes widened in shock when I heard Damien's voice and all I can think about is fuck.

He pushed me inside and his arms tightened around my waist and my bathrobe loose, I gasped as I realised now my bare breast pressed against his chest.
What I stuttered as I stared at him, what-what are you doing I asked him, he pressed me closer to the door and raised my arms up, I breathed heavily as I looked into his dark eyes. I shivered, he noticed my shudder and he move extremely close to me before he placed his soft lips on mine.

At first it started as a soft gentle kiss but then it soon turned to a hot punishing kiss with Damien bitting my lips. I moaned and he raised my knees up and moved in between them. I tightened my thighs around his wife waist. He gripped my hips tighter and his other hand moved down my back. He pulled my bottom lip with his teeth, quickly slipping his warm tongue into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth and pulled his hair with my hand.

'Damien, I moaned as I arched my neck more making him groaned, his member pressed on my stomach I moaned out louder. His strong hands roamed around my body heating up with his touch, his tortuous lips moved slowly down my neck, he kept kissing down my neck not paying attention to my pointed nipples.

Desire was coursing through my body as Damien was making me hot and needy.
I whimpered pathetically when his hands once again ignored my breast. My heart was slamming in my chest, I whimpered once again as he keeps sucking on my neck and ear.
' Please, he knew what I wanted but he just wanted to make me beg for it, ruthless bastard.
' What? He lifted his face to mine and looked at me with lustrous and looked at me with lustrous eyes.

The end
Guys don't kill me I'm only joking u can check the next chapter to know if they do the do or not
Don't forget to like and comments.