Found

All I wanted was someone
Who would see the darkest parts of me
And tell me everything will be okay
Someone who would stay forever
And love me without restraints

It was obvious that we didn't stand a chance,
But I tried, tried and tried again
To fight my way into your heart
I forcefully created a pathway
For a love that wasn't meant to be
And now when I think of you
I'm torn between beating myself up with pity
Or clutching my chest as I walk away
How wrong was I
To let u turn me into a girl
Who never gets tired
Of sitting comfortably on your lies
How wrong was I
To have myself become the girl
Who never gets tired of
Cleaning up a mess that isn't her own

I tought u needed someone like me
But I know better now
I'd rather love myself
Than continue to struggle to be loved by you
And they both finally found that

Ashley's pov

With every threat known in the history of man that Nicole threatened him with, she finally let me leave with him, it was so hilarious seeing him squirm in front of Nicole, the big bad Damien it was a sight to see.

I looked at the room and it feels like forever that have been here, it holds both the good and bad memories for me so I will always cherish it.

Welcome home my love.

He has been a good husband ever since we got home, he followed me to my doctor's appointment and we heard our baby's heartbeat and it was so emotional he even cried, he makes sure I eat on time and that I use my drugs, a day doesn't go by without him apologizing to me, have not let him touch me for the past one month thst have been here, and I'm craving him already I want him to make love to me.
This pregnancy hormones is really messing with me.

I decided to make him loose control this night and boy did he delivered well

I decided to wear the lingerie Nicole got me and it was so revealing I feel so sexy I this with my cute little baby bumps.
I lied down on the bed when I heard him come and when he say me, his expression was worth it.

My God babe are you trying to give me a heart attack you look so sexy I want to bend you over and fuck you till you remember who you belong to.

Then why don't you show me since I'm forgetting.

"undress" Damien voice caresses me like velvet.

He throws his suit jacket on the chair behind him, unbottened his shirt and threw that as well, I watched his movement with my greedy eyes, he may not know it but his actions his making me unbelievably hot and turning me on.

Don't make me repeat myself, his voice now rougher, sterner.
I feel the burn in my cheeks from feeling his gaze on me.

I slowly peel the lingerie from my body, teasing him with the action, making him groaned loudly

His eyes are full of pure lust that he could probably make me come if he kept staring at me like that much longer, this man is sex on the legs and its oozing of him.

His mouth his lifted in a dirty smirk, get on the bed let me make you feel good,

I climbed on the bed and lay on my back

The sight of him undressing makes me lips part in anticipation, the prickling between my leg is getting worse I won't be able to just lay here on the bed much longer

But he seems to know the struggle I'm facing because he slowly walks to the bed and lie down slowly and careful not to put any weight on me and kissed me hard, he breaks our kiss and push his erect manhood against my pussy and I moaned softly.

Spread your legs baby, he says

I do as I'm told and Damien put two fingers inside me without warning and I arch my back off the bed, my eyes closing tightly.

Hmmmm you are so wet and ready for me and he pull hsi fingers out and I moaned loud in protest, only then he finally wrap his palm around himself and slowly, teasingly enters me and I can't help but watch how his face gets overpowered with pleasure.

He groans when his fully inside of me and start to move slowly with measured thrust, just enough to drive me over the edge but not bringing me the release I desperately wanted, he started kneading my breast softly making me call out his name again and again.

I really missed this tight little pussy, he grunts out while planting a kiss on my lips

I moan at his words and I can feel myself getting close, I feel like if I don't come right now I'm going to die from too much pleasure, and what kills me the most is Damien keeping up with his slow pace driving both of us mad.

Go faster please Damien I screamed,and I moaned out loud when he place his mouth around my nipple sucking it.

I'm close Damien please, then you better come fast he says with merciless thrust

It doesn't take until I'm screaming out his name and rolling my eyes back in pleasure,

I love how tight you get when coming, and all slippery, he says in my ear, he hold me where he wants me not that I can move a bone in my body even if I want to..

I didn't say anything before he wraps his arms around me and turn me gently on my stomach, I squealed out in surprise.

Put your legs together is all he says and I did, he didn't take long for him to fill me up again stretching me good.

He doesn't hold back this time and he pounds into me with full force, his powerful thrust causing our skin to slap together when making contact.

He slaps my butt and I yelp out never pausing with is thrust and when he puts his hands on my sensitive clit, it doesn't take long for me to fall over the edge
Screaming out pleasure, he follows soon stilling inside me as I felt him release coming with the low moam of my name on his lips.

He kisses my shoulder and brush my hair away, I love you so much Ashley
I love you too Damien..

Love isn't perfect we just keep learning everyday.
And that's the end guys