Platform 9 3/4

Third Person POV

On September 1st, Rhaenyra packed up everything she needed for Hogwarts, and used the Floo system to get to Platform 9 and 3/4.

The crowd was wizarding children, bearing enormous trunks and caged owls and other unusual pets. The train was a large red, 4-6-0 steam engine, named Hogwarts Castle.

Over the scarlet and gold steam train's billowing smoke, there was a sign announcing that the Hogwarts Express would depart at eleven o'clock. The platform also had a distinct smell.

"Scarlet and gold... those are Gryffindor's colors." Rhaenyra raised an eyebrow.

"Yes the Headmaster of the time was a former Gryffindor." Cygnus frowned. "Well you best get to a compartment. I'll see you over Yule. Write to me." he said and then headed back into the Floo system.

Rhaenyra nodded and once on the train, chose at compartment on the far end of the train. She then pulled out a book and began to read Curses and Counter courses.

Half an hour later, Ivan opened her door. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked.

"Sure. I didn't here any commotion of you arriving." the Queen of Dragons nodded.

"Me and Auntie apparated in." Ivan shrugged. Silverwing let out a sleepy hoot to greet Ivan's great grey owl while Ragnarok opened an eye, and went back to sleep as he knew this stranger and Ivan was a friend.

"This is Selene." Ivan explained at Rhaenyra's curious look.

Fifteen minutes later and three more people opened up the compartment. A chubby faced kid, Harmonia, and a dark skinned boy.

"Greetings. Blaise Orlando Zabini, Heir of the Ancient House of Zabini." the dark skinned boy, Blaise, greeted flashing his heir ring.

"Greetings. Harmonia Isabella Granger, Heiress of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Fawley." Harmonia greeted, flashing her heiress ring. Rhaenyra gave a small smile in her direction.

"G-Greetings, Neville Frank Longbottom, Heir of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Longbottom." the chubby faced kid, Neville greeted nervously and nervously flashed his heir ring.

Ivan's eyes widened a fraction. He swallowed and said "Greetings. Ivan Corvus Lestrange, Heir of the Most Noble and Ancient House Lestrange. I apologize for the tragedy my House did to yours."

Now it was Neville's turn for his eyes to widen. "My House suspects Dumbledore was the real one behind the tragedy." he said quietly.

"Greetings. Rhaenyra Bellatrix Black-Targaryen, Heiress of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black." Rhaenyra said flatly.

Blaise and Neville stared at her.

"What?" she said annoyed.

"Dumbledore says you're dead." Neville said. He, Harmonia, and Blaise had just put their things in the overhead compartments.

"I'm not. Nearly died more than a dozen times but I'm alive." Rhaenyra said sarcastically.

"What happened to you?" Harmonia said, sitting next to Rhaenyra. Blaise and Neville sat on Ivan's side of the compartment.

"Foster system plus magical kid equals abuse." the Dark Dragon shrugged.

She got stares from the other occupants in the compartment.

"What?" she asked confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhaenyra peered out the window when it was five minutes before the train would leave.

She saw two identical ginger twins help a black haired kid her age get his trunk onto the train.

"Who's that?" she said, pointing to the black haired kid.

"Oh him? Maybe he's the Boy Who Lived." Blaise said, sarcasm dropping off his words.

The train suddenly let out a wheeze a few minutes later and it began to chug out of the station.

The ride to Hogwarts had begun.

That is today's chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it.