Who is the Heir?

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra's prediction was not wrong. Almost everyone was suspecting the Boy Who Lived was the Heir who had released the monster in the chamber.

They were so predictable it was honestly sad at this point.

Harmonia's prediction was true as well: Rhaenyra had fended off over fifteen attacks form the female population and had sent word to Cygnus to sue the families please.

Her vaults would be rolling in gold soon and she had agreed to offer three precent of all of the money to the goblins.

But what the Queen of Dragons relighted in most was two things: Ragnarok would be big enough to fly on this summer, and with all of the suspicion at Harry, no one was fussing over the traitor's daughter.

Scene Change, Libray

"So we all know about the Heir and the Chamber. Key point is: who is it and where is it?" Rhaenyra said. It was almost Christmas break, and she wanted to start some research.

"Nobody knows that's the point of it being the Chamber of Secrets." Ivan snarked.

Everyone gave him deadpanned looks.

"Fine I'll shut up." Ivan said. "I can look through the Lestrange Libraries for something."

"Well, I think whatever monster is in there is related to a snake that can petrify people. That could be a clue." Morag offered.

"A snake?" Harmonia questioned.

"Well, a snake is the banner of Slytherin. And Salazar Slytherin was founder of the House, and he was the one who built the Chamber." Megan defended Morag.

"Yeah but isn't that a bit too obvious?" Neville questioned.

"I think its a lead." the Black Raven drawled.

"We have to go soon. Madam Prince is giving us the evil eye." the Girl Who Died said. It was true, the librarian was giving the Shadows her infamous (and terrifying) evil eye.

"Let's just look up magical snakes and snake related creatures." the Loyal Lion piped up.

The rest murmuered agreements and they left the library.

That is today's chapter. Happy spring break and I hope you enjoyed this.