Dragon Task

I personally think Omega would win.

Put who you think would win in the comments.

Third Person POV

The day of the first task arrived. Rhaenyra waited with all of the other champions in the tent as Bagman entered.

He waited until all the champions had gathered. "Welcome to your first test. Your task here is... relatively simplistic in the goal. How you accomplish the goal is what will be more difficult. Your task— collect the box. You'll need that box if you have any hope of succeeding in the second task. But you will find when you get out there that there is a guardian of sorts. Remember, you're allowed your wand, and nothing else. You'll hear your name called when it's time to begin— until it's called, you can just stay in here. Good luck to you." He nodded to the Champions and ducked out of the tent.

Rhaenyra went first, surprisingly.

And came face to face with a Hungarian Horntail.

"OUR FIRST CHAMPION IS OUR YOUNGEST: RHAENYRA BELLATRIX BLACK-TARGARYEN! RENOWN FOR HER DRAGON FAMILIAR, HOW WILL THIS HELP HER IN HER TASK!?" Bagman boomed.

Surprisingly, the Boy Who Lived was sitting with the Shadows where they had made a sign that read in ever changing colors: RHAENYRA FOR THE WINNER!

Penelope Clearwater, who had always been a good friend for her, was there as well with Slytherins who owed debt or fealty to the House of Black.

She smiled faintly before approaching the Hungarian Horntail and bowing.

"SHE'S...BOWING?" Bagman said confused.

The dragon looked at her before bowing back, sensing her Valyrian blood.

Ragnarok landed behind her, barely fitting. He let out a low snarl at the Horntail.

Ragnarok. I need to Golden Egg. Tell her it will kill all of her other eggs. the Dark Dragon ordered.

Got it. Ragnarok nodded. He roared at the Horntail who snarled back, picking up the golden egg in her jaws and dropping it in Rhaenyra's waiting hand.

The dark violet eyed fourteen year old smiled and petted the Horntail, who purred.

Does she want to eat something? the Black Heiress asked.

She says yes.

Rhaenyra yelled "ACCIO SECOND BIGGEST SPIDER OF THE FORBIDDEN FOREST!"

"THAT's OVER TWO MILES AWAY!" Ludo informed everyone.

She felt a minor drain on her core but it was instantly fixed, but the spider came and was split in half by the two dragons present.

"NO WAY!" Bagman shrieked excitedly.

She says she likes you best out of all the humans here. Rganarok informed the Princess of Fire.

"AND WE HAVE OUR FIRST CHAMPION SUCCESSFULLY GETTING THEIR EGG! AND WITHOUT ANY MAGIC BUT HER FAMILIAR! I SAY SHE DESERVES A LOT OF POINTS FOR THIS MAGIC!" Ludo screamed.

Madam Maxine raised her wand and a nine came out of it.

Igor went next, and from his wand a seven came. Screams of fury came from the Ravenclaws and the Shadows, many drawing wands until Flitwick calmed them down.

Ludo came her an excited 'ten', calming down the Shadows and Ravenclaws.

The Ravenclaws screamed in delight.

Crouch gave her a respectable nine.

And Dumbledore... a six. Again, the Ravenclaws, along with the Hufflepuffs and some Slytherins, began screaming, swearing, and attempting to curse the Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Rhaenyra didn't care. She had in total fifty one points, putting her in the lead for now.

She bowed and mounted Ragnarok, flying around the arena before making him pause near the Ravenclaw section, sliding down his wing into the seats of the Shadows.

Scene Change

In the end, Rhaenyra won the First Task.

Cedric got forty seven points.

Krum forty points in total.

And Fleur got thirty nine points.

The champions gathered in their tent.

"Now, to find you second task it comes from the Golden Egg." Crouch said before leaving.

"Well, I have a party in Ravenclaw tower to attend. Bye." the Girl Who Died said before leaving.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.