Dealing with Dumbledore

Third Person POV

"My dear girl—"

"Heiress Black, Headmaster." the dark violet eyed girl said shortly.

"Filius, are are dismissed." Dumbledore said.

"I'll stay here, Dumbledore, since Paragraph Seventeen of the Hogwarts Charter lets students have an adult with them if they are summoned to the headmasters office." Filius said coldly.

Dumbledore gritted his teeth. He should have killed the girl when he had the chance.

"Heiress Black, about the situation when you threw the Order of the Phoenix—"

"I never gave ANY of you permission to enter MY house." Rhaenyra said shortly.

"Sirius—"

"Is now properly disowned and cannot let you into any property of the House of Black. The goblins have the suing papers ready." the Dark Dragon said smirking.

"Suing papers?" Dumbledore frowned.

"I'm suing 1 million for letting people into my house. Normally I would go for five thousand, but since you let an organization deemed to be a Light terrorist organization into my house I'm going for one million." she said cheerfully.

Filius was grinning widely.

Rhaenyra bowed. "Good day, Headmaster." was all the Girl Who Died said before leaving the office.

Short but I hope you enjoyed that chapter.