Horcrux Hunting

Third Person POV

"This is it?" Rhaenyra asked as they approached the cottage.

Harry nodded. "According to Ivan's parents, this is it."

"Well, then we know what to do." the black and silver hair girl said.

They both pointed their wands at the cottage. "Incendio!" the god siblings yelled at the same time.

Bursts of fire erupted from their wands and hit the cottage. It went up in flames but the Horcrux didn't scream.

"Well then, we need more fire power." Rhaenyra said calmly. "Draco Ignem!"

A stream of powerful dragon fire erupted from her wand and then the horcrux began screaming. The two quickly ran from the scene and activated their portkey out.

Once they arrived at Zabini manner they both grinned grimly.

"The diary, now the ring, your scar, the golden cup. My Uncle Regulus was a Death Eater, and I'll ask Kreacher if he knows anything." the Shadow Queen said.

"You do that." Harry said. "Good luck and thank you for helping me."

"We're siblings. We help each other, and once you got your head out of your ass you're much more likable." Rhaenyra said.

Number 12, Grimmuald Place

"Kreacher!" Rhaenyra yelled as the Flooed into the townhouse.

"Yes Mistress?" Kreacher asked when he apparated to her.

"Did my uncle have anything that involved Horcruxes?"

Kreacher burst into tears and began to tell the story.

"Kreacher, you didn't fail. You didn't have anything to kill it. Give it to me, and I'll kill it. Then we will avenge him." Rhaenyra said.

Kreacher straightened up and bowed, determination in his eyes. He brought her the Horcrux and she promptly took it and cast the dragon fire spell again.

The Horcrux, a locket with a large snake, went up and flames and began screaming.

"The ring, the locket, the golden cup, harry's scar, the diary. Two more to go." the Girl Who Died murmured.

Yes, the Shadows hate Voldemort and are dealing with the Horcruxes better than in canon. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day!