Patronus

Third Person POV

"Patronus?" the Girl Who Died said, raising an eyebrow.

Summer holidays were almost over, and the Shadows had gathered in Rhaenyra's room in Zabini Manor.

It had a king size bed with drapes, massive windows to let in light, three bookshelves filled with Rhaenyra's books, a door that lead to a massive closet, and a balcony with a table and seats if she wanted to read on the balcony.

She had painted the walls violet, and the color scheme was largely black, violet, white, and gold. The bronze and blue banner of Ravenclaw hung next to one of the bookshelves, while several comfortable chairs littered the room, while a big desk was on underneath one of the windows.

"I learned the spell in third year. It's useful against Dementors." Harry explained.

"If its a spell against Dementors I'm up." Morag said, cuddling with her girlfriend Megan.

"And I guess everyone wants to do this?" Ivan drawled. He had gone through a growth spurt, and was 6'1 now, making him the tallest member of the Shadows.

Everyone chorused yeses and the practice began, with Harry teaching everyone the spell.

Rhaenyra got in on her fifth try, and her patronus was a dragon. No one was surprised by this, and the Princess of Fire smiled as the ghostly dragon patronus flew around her before vanishing.

Ivan mastered it one his eight attempt, and his patronus was a Thunderbird. Since the Black Raven's wand had a Thunderbird tail feather core, he was also not surprised by his patronus.

Harmonia got it on her tenth attempt, and her patronus was a Bengal Tiger. Neville's patronus, which he got on his fifteenth attempt, was a large black bear.

Megan's patronus was a fox while Morag's patronus was a large hawk.

And Luna... her patronus was a Platypus.

No one was surprised. Morag had conspiracy theories that the Platypus was the Lovegood girl's spirit animal.

After that the Shadows dispersed, since they all had to return home and pack. All made agreements to meet up with each other in their usual compartment.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.