The confrontation

Third Person POV

In a flash of green light Rhaenyra appeared in Grimmuald Place.

"Kreacher!" she barked and the House Elf appeared.

"Mistress! Kreacher has tried to order them to go away but he has failed! They won't! I made sure Master Harry went to you!" the House Elf said.

Rhaenyra hummed as she continued to walk to the kitchen. "You didn't fail. I have a task for you: set all of their things on fire but make sure the house doesn't burn down."

Kreacher bowed and ran off to do his task.

The black and silver haired girl drew her wand and promptly kicked the doors open.

The entire Order of the Phoenix froze.

"I didn't give any of you permission to come into my house." she drawled, twirling her wand.

Her wand did not have the Trace on it. So she could do magic outside of school.

"Rhaenyra—"

"Don't call me by my name, Sirius." she spat. "Answer my question: why the fuck are you all in my house."

"I'm Lord Black."

"Wrong. Uncle Cygnus disowned you and any future potential children. You're not Lord Black any more, you're disowned remember? I'm Heiress Black. And you, Sirius Orion Black, are nothing but a disowned Black. The family magic hasn't recognized you as Lord Black, and it never will. It has deemed you unworthy." Rhaenyra taunted, the Black madness in her eyes before she shoved it down.

"Just let us use the House until summer ends. Can you let me in the library—"

"Get out." the Queen of Dragons snarled. "All of you, get out."

"I am your father and you will listen to me—"

"If you had to chose between me and Harry if you could only save one of us from death, who would you pick?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Harry. I'll always chose Harry, never you." the Black Dog said as if on reflex, but realizing what he just said.

Rhaenyra was livid and destroyed at the same time, and promptly tapped into the wards of Grimmuald Place.

She then used the wards to throw them all out and lock them out. She proceed to destroy Sirius's access to the house, all Black properties, and all of the Black vaults.

And then sank to her knees, crying.

Kreacher teleported to her side. "Don't cry Mistress. He does not deserve you."

"I... what did I do wrong? Why will he never chose me?" the Girl Who Died sobbed, letting herself be weak for a bit.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.