Epilouge

Third Person POV

20 Years later

"Rigel! Slow down!" elven year old Saerena Stella Targaryen Black-Lestrange complained, pushing her trolley along. She had silver hair and dark violet eyes, and the heiress of House Lestrange.

Thirteen year old Rigel Cygnus Targaryen Black-Lestrange slowed down a bit. Heir of the House of Black he had black hair and his father's dark grey eyes.

Both of their children had dragons: the golden scaled Helia for Rigel and the violet scaled Athena for Saerena.

"Kids." Ivan said chidingly as they went through the barrier. "Calm down. The train won't leave for fifteen minutes. We have time before we go."

"This brings back memories." the Queen of Dragons said, looking around Platform 9 and Three Quarters.

"Where are they?" Saerena frowned, looking around the station.

"There. Harmonia! Morag! Luna! Harry! Neville! Megan! Blaise! Over here!" Rhaenyra said, waving her friends over.

The Shadows walked over with their own children.

Megan and Morag had married soon after graduation, and had two children. Thirteen year old Isabella Jessica Jones-MacDougal, heiress of House Jones, and elven year old Haylie Harmonia Jones-MacDougal, Heiress of House MacDougal. Both girls had red hair and green eyes.

Neville and Harmonia had children as well: fifteen year old Eleanor Alice Longbottom-Fawley, Heiress of House Fawley, twelve year old Frank Ivan Longbottom-Fawley, Heir of House Longbottom, and ten year old Olivia Luna Longbottom-Fawley.

Harry had done a complicated blood ritual to have his children 'born' without a mother. He had a thirteen year old daughter, Lilith Rhaenrya Potter, Heiress of House Potter, and elven year old Melody Megan Potter. Both girls had his black hair and emerald green eyes.

Blaise had a single daughter with an Italian witch named Luciana Harmonia Zabini. She was elven and starting this year.

Luna was single and had founded the newspaper The Loud Goose, over taking the Daily Prophet.

Harmonia had continued the Fawley family business on magical creatures along with Blaise, the two becoming business partners. This made them incredibly and stupidly wealthy, and Rhaenyra had invested in them as well.

Megan had come a wealthy Potions Mistress, continuing her family's business in the potions market.

Morag had become a master warder and master alchemist, still increasing her family's wealth.

Harry was a curse breaker and ward weaver for Gringotts while continuing the House Potter business and making them more wealthy.

Ivan and Rhaenyra ran their families business while Rhaenyra did curse breaking work for Gringotts occasionally.

The adults and children greeted each other warmly. Getting stares from many families on the platform.

"Look. There's Weasle and my twin." Harmonia said. "And their children."

Sure enough, two children stood with Hermione and Ron, who were sneering in their direction.

"The girl is elven. Be sure to beat here in every test." Ivan said to the elven year olds.

Saerena, Luciana, Melody, and Haylie all nodded. 

Rhaenrya slapped the back of his head. "Girls, you don't have to do that. Look at Harry: he came over in time. But seriously, be sure to get into Ravenclaw."

"Or Hufflepuff." Megan added.

"Or Slytherin." Blaise chimed in.

"We get it, we get it. Isabella and Frank are in Hufflepuff, and Rigel, Eleanor, and Lilith are in Ravenclaw." Saerena rolled her eyes.

"Say hi to Flitwick for me. He's Headmaster now." Rhaenyra smiled and ruffled her daughters silver hair. "Better get on now."

Flitwick was made headmaster after Rhaenyra murdered Dumbledore with the killing curse before dropping his corpse off a tower, to make it look like he tripped and fell.

No one (expect Ivan) knew it was her who did the deed. And a final petty revenge was the fake Dumbledore's will by giving all of his fortune to Stella, who then, amused, gave if to Rhaenyra.

"By mum. By dad." Saerena hugged her parents and Rigel did as well before they boarded the train with the other children of the Shadows going to Hogwarts.

The parents waved and waved until the train went around the corner.

Rhaenyra smiled and rested her head on her husband's children.

"They'll be okay." Ivan said.

"I know they will." the Girl Who Died responded.

That is it!

OH MY GOD ITS DONE!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

It seems like just yesterday I posted the cast for this!

Thank you you thank you thank you for everyone who has read, liked, and commented on this story! Its been my longest one ever!

Thank you again. 

Just thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story since I posted the cast.

Love, the Author.